Web Interface dosent load anymore

Go to solution Solved by Squid,

Hello,

im still quite new to Unraid.
My problem is:
I cant reach the WebInterface, neither through a Browser on the local network, nor through the Built in browser when booting in the UnraidGUI (Firefox Message: Unable to connect (localhost)).
I tried rebooting, booting in safemode, changing the USB-Slot (USB2.0 and 3.0 Slots), i tried Copying / cloning it to a new USB-Stick but nothing Helped.

Bevore i had this problem i tried setting up Nextcloud (with MariaDB). Besides these two Plugins, i have no other Apps/Plugins installed.

Any ideas how to fix that issue?
Thanks in advance,

Der_Potti

• Solution
Jan 16 07:52:26 Potti root: nginx: [emerg] cannot load certificate "/etc/ssl/certs/unraid_bundle.pem": PEM_read_bio_X509_AUX() failed (SSL: error:0909006C:PEM routines:get_name:no start line:Expecting: TRUSTED CERTIFICATE)

I suspect that this is the root of your problems.

Delete the contents of /config/ssh and /config/ssl on the flash drive and reboot

This could be flash drive corruption, as the system isn't reading the key file correctly (or at all), but that shouldn't affect being able to hit the UI

• Thanks 1