Cache Help

josephpritt20

First let me say I'm new to Unraid and I have fell in love with it but still learning, I had this server on a mini pc first but bought a new HP computer (HP Pavilion Desktop PC, AMD Ryzen 7 5700G, 16 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD) (TP01-2022, 2021) I am upgrading the ram to 32gb the max for the motherboard I right now only usb external drives which I know will affect the performance. I plan on taking all the drives out of their cases and install them internal with Sata instead of USB, My question is what are you guys recommendations on Cache drives what type of drive (M.2, NVME, PCIe, or Sata) (SSD or HDD) and what brand do you guys think is best. I do not plan on running VMs, only apps and programs like Sonarr and Radarr, I also planning on using it to be able to access those apps outside the network with my own Domain Name. I do plan on add a disk shelf later in the future. I right now have around 50TB attached to the disk array and for the cache I have a 2TB HDD USB External Drive, Buffalo Brand, and I am to improve the speed. I was looking at ebay for the enterprise ssd and not sure which to pick. I am not rich but would pay a good penny for a good drive rather then replace them all the time. So I look to you guys for the advice of the experts let me have it what do you guys think is the best. 

Edited by josephpritt20