New Install Blinking Black Cursor

Former unraid user trying to return after a year away. Trying install unraid on a new server and am getting stuck at the very beginning. Followed tutorials from unraid official documentation, spaceinvaderone and juanmtech. Able to flash the USB drive with the latest stable version available (both with the tool and manually) on a windows machine. Move over to the server, check all the correct BIOS settings (tried legacy and uefi boot, virtualization settings, iommu), and get boot the computer from the USB drive. It just gets stuck at a flashing white cursor on a black screen. Can't even get to the blue "normal boot, gui, safe, memtest" screen. Hoping someone can help me out so that I can come back to the fold soon!!

Providing details on the motherboard would help. 

Have you setup the Unraid boot drive for UEFI booting?  (As I recall, I usually requires that the folder,    EFI-     , be renamed to     EFI    as many modern MB's are by default set up to boot only using UEFI.)

Edited by Frank1940