Docker tab terribly slow

BoKKeR
Go to solution Solved by BoKKeR,

I think this has came up in the last major version. I have 40 containers with about half of them running. The docker tab takes a while to load. If I use the ctrl+f function to search on the page it pretty much locks up the page, and it takes forever to unblock. I tried multiple systems and browsers

How would I even debug this? Would be nice to be able to at least hide the containers that are not running. 

Edited by BoKKeR
  • Upvote 1
  • 3 months later...

Did you ever figure this out?  I have the same issue - it happens whenever the window is resized while the docker page is opened.  Ctrl-F adds a search bar to the top, which in turn resizes the page, causing the issue - but you can simply resize the browser window normally to force the issue.  Mine hangs for around 30 seconds when this happens.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Solution

Sorry I forgot to reply, I ended up checking which container has an icon that does not resolve. That helped almost nothing. Then I recreated the docker.raw file and it has been going strong since then. Super fast and reliable. I can recommend doing it @ksarnelli

• 10 months later...
On 6/1/2022 at 1:34 AM, BoKKeR said:

Sorry I forgot to reply, I ended up checking which container has an icon that does not resolve. That helped almost nothing. Then I recreated the docker.raw file and it has been going strong since then. Super fast and reliable. I can recommend doing it @ksarnelli

Hi, i have the same probleme.

I have 90 docker container and i have the docker folder plugin for organize and the page takes about 20s for load...

What is the docker.raw ?