2 Disks show as Disabled and have Read Errors, Disks keep disappearing when doing a Self Test

Hi,

I have 2 Disks showing as Disabled and having Read Errors, this originally started part way through my scheduled monthly parity check. 

The disks don't show any smart issues that I can see, and when I try and run a Self Test (Short or Extended they keep disappearing) and after a few seconds (~30) they come back again. Its for Disks 10 (sdz) and 15 (sdx). I have a few times managed to get the Short Self Test to complete, but its rather intermittent, when it does complete, it does not report any errors.

These 2 disks are both connected to a SAS expander, but there are 13 other drives also connected to this expander and these all seem to work ok at the moment.

I have tried rebooting etc, and I also tried disabling the VM PCIe ACS override but no luck with that. No Hardware changes made for a few months and no major software changes either (including no BIOS or Firmware updates).

Diagnostics attached, does anyone have any suggestions please?

unraid-diagnostics-20220118-1316.zip