Docker WebUI not pointing to correct custom port

Blairwin

I have two docker containers of binhex/arch-qbittorrentvpn and one does not open on the correct custom webui port I specified.  I have changed the WebUI element to 8085 as such: 

image.png.8914da6c2d8f306ff97d60beb94a143a.png

When I click on the container and select WebUI it takes me to the default port 8080; however, I can navigate to the UI by manually entering my IP:Port in my browser.  It appears that only this one container is affected, all of my other containers appear to be working.

I have cleared browser cache, tried a different browser, restarted unraid, and rebuilt my docker image.  So far nothing has worked to fix the issue.

The webUi always refers to the container port and really shouldn’t ever need to be touched.   All you have to do is change the appropriate host port on the template and it figures it all out.   Also, if you running the container in either host network or assigned it a specific up address then all port mappings are ignored by design of docker itself

2 hours ago, Squid said:

The webUi always refers to the container port and really shouldn’t ever need to be touched.   All you have to do is change the appropriate host port on the template and it figures it all out.   Also, if you running the container in either host network or assigned it a specific up address then all port mappings are ignored by design of docker itself

I would assume the same, changing the variable in the template and it gets updated, but its not working.  I've also tried changing it in the docker template and it doesn't work.

I'm running it in Bridge with no static address.

• 5 months later...

Have you figured this out? im having the same problem. ive got two of the same docker running. changed the mapped port and the WebUI port on of the dockers (8879 on one and 8868 on the other), but when i click on "WebUI" from the dashboard on either docker, it opens 8868.