[SUPPORT] SmartPhoneLover - 2FAuth

On 4/7/2023 at 12:29 PM, Squid said:

Is the network type set to "Bridge"?  Anything other than bridge and by definition all port mappings are ignored as port mappings only make sense in bridge mode

It's set to `custom : br0`, so that I can assign an IP and a dns alias.

EDIT:

After quick digging, 2fauth just spawns nginx inside the docker container to serve the files and the nginx config does not repect the env var.

Nginx config found at a couple of places, but `/etc/nginx/nginx.conf` seems to be the one the container uses. So I just mounted my own config there with the port I want and problem fixed.

Bit hacky, but does the job until it gets fixed upstream.

Edited by MBacx
Found more infromation
On 4/9/2023 at 11:36 AM, MBacx said:

It's set to `custom : br0`, so that I can assign an IP and a dns alias.

EDIT:

After quick digging, 2fauth just spawns nginx inside the docker container to serve the files and the nginx config does not repect the env var.

Nginx config found at a couple of places, but `/etc/nginx/nginx.conf` seems to be the one the container uses. So I just mounted my own config there with the port I want and problem fixed.

Bit hacky, but does the job until it gets fixed upstream.

Do you have SSL / HTTPS up and running? I cant get it working :( I also used a custome network bridged interface.

Error: Fehlercode: SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG

Edited by Bollo157
Added info
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/24/2024 at 6:42 PM, wkipling said:

For anyone who updated and can no longer access the webui just change the release to 2fauth/2fauth:5.0.2

This app does not work for me anymore.  I tried changing the release, but still get a blank page