NGINX Proxy and Cloudflare

mgadbois

I have a fresh installation of NGINX docker on unRAID 6.9.2 I am trying to use it for nextcloud, vaultwarden, etc...

I have my ubiquity UDM PRO SE set up to point port 80 to 1880 and 443 to point to 18443 of the unRAID server IP. I can get to say tdarr and vaultwarden internally using the local IP.

I have cname setup in cloudflare to point to hostname of tdarr.mydomain.com (tried both proxy and dns only). I have a Lets encypt ssl cert for both mydoain.com and *.mydomain.com. Also have one for mydomain.com from CLoudflare.

Nothing I do seems to allow me to see teh spalsh page of tdarr or anything else I try this with.

Need help getting started to get the first docker up.

Thoughts??

• 4 weeks later...

Trying to setup of Nginx Proxy Manager. 

Having. trouble.

Checked with Cloudflared to see if my Argo tunnel is working. It seems to be working BUT I get the following error

2022-03-01T04:24:45Z ERR error="Unable to reach the origin service. The service may be down or it may not be responding to traffic from cloudflared: dial tcp 192.168.0.150:xxx: connect: connection refused" cfRay=6e4f1ff22805977f-AMS originService=https://192.168.0.150:xxx

(FYI - this address is to my nextcloud docker.)

Is error preventing my NPM from working? 

How can I fix it?

Edited by Profezor
16 hours ago, Profezor said:

Trying to setup of Nginx Proxy Manager. 

Having. trouble.

Checked with Cloudflared to see if my Argo tunnel is working. It seems to be working BUT I get the following error

2022-03-01T04:24:45Z ERR error="Unable to reach the origin service. The service may be down or it may not be responding to traffic from cloudflared: dial tcp 192.168.0.150:xxx: connect: connection refused" cfRay=6e4f1ff22805977f-AMS originService=https://192.168.0.150:xxx

(FYI - this address is to my nextcloud docker.)

Is error preventing my NPM from working? 

How can I fix it?

Partially resolved - Created a Custom Network as instructed by the Official version.
Question is. - must all the apps be on that same custom network to be proxied?