Nextcloud file sync issues after server is down for two weeks

Hello all.  We have Unraid 6.9.2 running with a reverse proxy that provides a Nextcloud file server for our employees.  Two questions:

The server was down for about 2 weeks as I figured out how to migrate from the LetsEncrypt docker container to SWAG.  Now that I have SWAG up and running again all appears to be working fine, however I am still seeing a notification on our companies main file share and I think it is because there are likely duplicate files from multiple machines trying to sync.  I am not sure how to address this?

How do I verify that the certificate process is working as it should?  I can see that linuxserver.io is providing a certificate, but I still have to make a security exception to access the site.  The certificate that I see when I look at the details expires 9 November 2029 (when I am on my nextcloud login page.  I think I am missing some intermediate certificates, but I am not quite sure how to get them to populate down.  Logs in SWAG indicate that the server is ready and I do not see any errors (as I have in the past) regarding certificates being unable to be issued.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Cheers.