Youtube Channel Morgonaugh (Hackintosh VMs)

JackSafari

When I was researching a hypervisor solution and ultimately chose unraid with no regrets, I came across the Morgonaugh TY Channel. Anyone familiar with the channel and what is really going on?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdYyfoZcgJI&t=0s

Tripple OS Boot

The videos I watched related to hypervisor had the look and feel of a late night informercial, showing off all the bells and whistles of running the MacOS on a hypervisor, but never get into the details. Morgonaugh youtube videos suggests that setting up a high performance MacOS VM is easy and simple, and the performance as good as native hardware while also running a Windows 10 gaming VM and Linux VM.

When I scanned through the user comments, I did not see typical YT technical feedback where others throw out technical observations and suggestions. Nearly all the YT feedback was high praise for the amazing demo. But the demo is extremely vague about what technology is being used and the actual requirements; screen shots even have greyed\cropped out the applications title bars. At the end, its all about future videos, and refers people to subscribe and become a patron. 

Edited by JackSafari
add YT link