Forum feedback. Post here if you have received poor or misguided forum advice, help and support. Which forum?

Have you received misguided advice on how to accomplish something? Have you been guided in the wrong direction while diagnosing an issue? This topic is for anyone who wants to speak out whether its about unraid support or 3rd party app "for example sonarr" that runs on unraid whos support forum you received misguided information on. A forum that you tried to find help, but the advice you received did not solve the problem, or was completely wrong and you want to come here and speak up. So we can better identify who is on these forums that is giving improper advice and get better more knowledgable people.

My first complaint is about third party software Sonarr's support forum where bakerboy448 told me not to use filebot with sonarr. He told me not to rename the files with their corresponding season episode names and I have had him personally give me bad misguided advice on numerous occasions.

This seems like a good time for you to review our ^forum rules^. Specifically Rule # 1, 3, 4 and 5 all apply here.

10 hours ago, RYZEN5000 said:

My first complaint is about third party software Sonarr's support forum where bakerboy448 told me not to use filebot with sonarr. He told me not to rename the files with their corresponding season episode names and I have had him personally give me bad misguided advice on numerous occasions.

You are wanting to complain about another user on a separate forum, here? 

Please see Rule #5 section b. I would advise you to take your complaints there.

Thanks in advance for reviewing and adhering to our forum rules in order to keep this a friendly, informative and useful place for all.