Fix Common Problems: Out Of Memory errors detected on your server

I ran 'Fix Common Problems' today and received the following error and recommendation:

Out Of Memory errors detected on your server

Your server has run out of memory, and processes (potentially required) are being killed off. You should post your diagnostics and ask for assistance on the unRaid forums

I've never seen my RAM usage go above 50%, so this is surprising to me. I don't quite know how to find out if the errors are wrong, or if there was some process at some point that managed to fill my 16GB RAM.

Would love to know more, so, as per the recommendation from the plugin, here I am posting my diagnostics.

Your insight is appreciated, thank you.

percy-diagnostics-20220127-1333.zip

54 minutes ago, Squid said:

It's this task "http-nio-8080-A" 

No idea what it is, but I did notice you're running crashplan.  To put it mildly, CP is a pig bordering on ignorant

Try this on it 

Agreed re CrashPlan. I haven't found any other provider/solution that's as cost effective, but I'm keen to use a different service. One day...

I wonder if it's related to Unifi Controller? It's the only Docker I have that uses port 8080, which I assume the above task is related to?

Either way, I've limited CrashPlan to 4G RAM.

Will clear the warning and see if it comes up again.