EXECUTION ERROR: ERROR CODE 403

puncho

Hi, I installed a new hard drive and got it mounted in unraid. Everything was working well. I was downloading a large file (cache issue?) and when I came home all my dockers were stopped. I rebooted a few times and I would get either EXECUTION ERROR: ERROR CODE 403 or Docker Service failed to start. Help would be appreciated, attached the diagnostic logs. Thanks!

unraid-diagnostics-20220127-2059.zip

Ah. I think the issue is that I started the download while there was very little space left and it's not finished yet. So it is still trying to fill up that full disk instead of writing to the new one.

Would it be best to move some user shares to the new disk so it has enough room to finish the download and then subsequently write new data to the new disk? Thanks

23 hours ago, Squid said:

If you already have apps installed (Docker Tab), then you didn't recreate the docker image.

Settings - Docker - Disable the service.  Delete the image (there's a check box and button).  Re-enable the service

Apps - Previous Apps, check off what you want and hit install

I believe I had deleted/done that when my docker utilization was high and I was able to figure out the logs to pihole was creating an issue. Still, I did it again and posted the logs below. I also cleared up some space in the disks that were full and deleted the downloading, things are back to normal for now.

Thanks.

unraid-diagnostics-20220129-1340.zip