unable to access GUI remote or local ?

Hi all 

i was rearranging my home network today and now have a problem with my unraid server. its assigned an static ip from my pfsense box always had it this way no problems after i rebooted my unraid i was unable to access unraid from my other computers browser so went back and plugged a monitor and keyboard into my unraid server and restarted the machine and launched to startup with GUI which loads and login fine but the the built in browser will not even load the unraid server page. also even thought the unraid page would not load i was able to access my shared folders and also able to access my plex dockers etc. 

Any help with this would be appreciated 

also attached diagnostic output 

mother-diagnostics-20220131-1416.zip

I don't see any errors in the logs, can you describe the network changes that you made? Did you do anything with enabling SSL in the webgui or adding/changing a docker? Or any other recent changes?

The built-in nginx server is set to use these ports:

PORT="80"
PORTSSL="443"

Do any of your Docker containers (particularly Nginx Proxy Manager) conflict with that?

Your network has DNS Rebinding Protection enabled, have you tried disabling that? (Google "pfsense network rebinding")

What url did you used to use to access the server?  Both of these:

http://10.0.0.50 

http://MOTHER.local

should redirect here:

https://MOTHER.local
what error message does the browser give when you try those urls?

What happens if you "ping mother.local" from your client computer, does it resolve to 10.0.0.50?

thanks for reply 

so i removed the static mapping from pfsense and made the DHCP change in the network.cfg on the unraids usb drive and booted up. so server now grabs its own ip from pfsense which is 10.0.0.219 i can ping 10.0.0.219 no problem can also connect to the server with putty no problem just will not load the gui page :( 

browser error 

This site can’t be reached

Check if there is a typo in hash.unraid.net.

If spelling is correct, try running windows network Diagnostics.

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

( I anonymized your hash.unraid.net url to keep it private )

It sounds like you were up against DNS rebinding issues as a result of the network changes. Glad you are past that.

Are thing working for you though? When I ping your hash.unraid.net address it resolves to 10.0.0.50. If your server is now on 10.0.0.219 that shouldn't work (unless you moved the server back?)