[Solved] Can not remote access VPN routed containers

Go to solution Solved by Jorgen,

I need help with containers that are routed through NordVPN & DelugeVPN container. On the local network I can access all of the routed containers WebUI but remotely (outside of lan network) when accessing through the wireguard vpn I can not access the same containers WebUI. Do I make any sense?

I've tried these peers without any luck:

• Remote access to server
  • Remote access to lan
  • Remote tunneled access
  •  

I have not tried lan to lan access, because honestly I do not know how to set this up if this is the solution.

Edited by SimpleDino
SOLVED
  • Like 1
  • Solution

Remote access to lan works, maybe some of the other options too.

The trick is to allow access from the wireguard network to your delugevpn docker (I’m assuming you’re using binhex’s delugevpn).
Add the wireguard network range to the LAN_Network variable of the vpn docker, comma separated from your normal lan range. If you are using the default wireguard settings the range to add is: 10.253.0.0/24

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
19 hours ago, Jorgen said:

Remote access to lan works, maybe some of the other options too.

The trick is to allow access from the wireguard network to your delugevpn docker (I’m assuming you’re using binhex’s delugevpn).
Add the wireguard network range to the LAN_Network variable of the vpn docker, comma separated from your normal lan range. If you are using the default wireguard settings the range to add is: 10.253.0.0/24

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ohh Thanks, it worked perfectly!

• Like 1
  • SimpleDino changed the title to [Solved] Can not remote access VPN routed containers