Not Sure How To Configure NIC

Pstark
Go to solution Solved by Frank1940,

I got a new 10 GIg NIC and I'm not sure how to configure Unraid to use the new NIC instead of the MB one. Currently, when Unraid starts with the NIC installed and connected to the network, it will say no IP assigned. I'm unable to get to the web UI via tower.local. Once I plug a second cable into the MB, I can navigate to the web UI. After that, I can unplug the the MB network cable and it works just fine. I want to use the add in card by default but I'm not sure what to change without making it unreachable. 

Network Settings 1.png

Network Settings 2.png

2 hours ago, Frank1940 said:

You could try to disable the MB NIC using the settings in the BIOS.   That way, your new 10Gbs NIC would become eth0.   (You would probably also have to rename (/delete) the network configuration files in the   /config    folder so that Unraid builds new one(s) on the reboot. )

2 hours ago, Frank1940 said:

You could try to disable the MB NIC using the settings in the BIOS.   That way, your new 10Gbs NIC would become eth0.   (You would probably also have to rename (/delete) the network configuration files in the   /config    folder so that Unraid builds new one(s) on the reboot. )

I will do this after work today. Thanks!

15 hours ago, Frank1940 said:

Disabling the MB worked. Thanks again