Level Two Certification - Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3R

I'm using a Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3R mainboard and have just looked through old syslogs to try and find evidence of a level two certification. The syslog evidence comes in 3 parts - I've got a little over 2 months stretch with 3 parity checks and definitely more than 10% total array size transferred in that time - but that syslog is missing the beginning with the boot info (due to multiple repeating duplicate file messages, some of which I have removed). To alleviate, I've attached two small syslogs that do have the boot sequence, one from just before and one from just after the long one. Hope that's alright - as far as I remember, the server was only restarted to test upgrades to sabnzbd and the drive count was constant, I'm therefore very certain all the hardware was the same in the long 2 month+ syslog.

The server was running unraid v4.5.1 at the time, with 7 drives on both the ICH9R chipset and the on-board Jmicron JMB36x 2-port SATA II chip. So that chip is part of the certification.

I've since added a Silicon Image SIL3132 2-port card and two more disks and the server is still rock solid. Has not crashed on me even once in all the 10 or 11 months it has been live. Despite running SabNZBD and transmission and some more addons on it.

Edit: Since this is a Gigabyte board, I should add that the latest F13 BIOS has the dreaded HPA-creating BIOS-backup feature disabled per default and causes no HPA issues whatsoever (including if the board looses it's CMOS settings, as the default is disabled).

Syslog.zip

Archived