Blacklisted USB Flash GUID

Hi! Im new in the UNRaid World :) I now i have a Problem :P 
So let me explain. I bought a few Days ago a new system an i wanted to test UNRaid
I installed the OS an i had many Problems with it. The System shuteddown after few hours or over few minutes.
So i decided to check my USB Flash and i found out that it was a little bit to  broken.
I bought a new USB FLash an it never happend again.
After that i freshinstalled the OS.

I now a have this xD i wanted to buy a key an i saw this 🤔 i dont know where i get this key😆 Can anyone helpme pls :D 
Thanks 

rthhrhrhr.PNG

I looked at the screen capture and it looks like the last few digits in Flash GUID are all zeros.  This typical of cheap no-name USB flash drives.  (Flash Vendor of "Generic" is typical of these no-name drives.) They do not have assigned unique serial numbers.  Therefore, any drive serial number with all zeros will be blacklisted.

You should be looking for a USB flash drive from a major Memory manufacturer.  A Drive from virtually any other source will be a rebranded drive from some other manufacturer.   Full size drives are preferred over micro drives.  Larger size =  Better heat dissipation = longer life.   USB2 drives are fine as the flash drive is only used for less than two minutes during the boot process and three seconds during shutdown.  A Quality drive is only a few dollars more than a piece of junk that will either be blacklisted or (most likely) fail in a few months!

7 hours ago, LanceG0d said:

can i use it like a backup?

You must always have a current backup of flash. I don't see any good reason to use another flash drive as a backup since it can't be used with your license anyway.

You can always download a zipped backup of flash from Main - Boot Device - Flash - Flash Backup. Or use the My Servers plugin to have it backed up to limetech (Unraid) cloud.