During reiserfs to xfs migration, shares not using recently formatted disk

I'm about 50% of my way through migrating 4 disks from ReiserFS to XFS. So far, no issues until something I noticed this morning after formatting disk 2 last night and brining the array back online. Everything is up and running, but noticed that /mnt/disk2 has no subdirectories of the shares present. I was tinkering with the shares to exclude disks I was working on at the time and stop unraid from adding more files to those locations. As I reformat the disks, I go back and enable them again to use all disks and disable for the next. Now I feel like something is confused with the configuration. How do I enable disk2 to start accepting new data again? I did not have this issue with /mnt/disk1. 

I'm running 6.9.2 and have paused my migration work for now (what I had planned to do anyway for a few days).

laffy-diagnostics-20220210-1216.zip

I think I just figured out what was going on based on documentation. I'm using the High-water method. Disk 1 is only utilized 21%. Disks 3, 4, 5 are all utilized over 80%. So, as I understand it, unRAID will keep filling disk 1 to the 50% mark before it starts to fill any other disk. I assume it will just create those share directories on disk 2 when it eventually gets to that point.

Assuming that all drives are the exact same size, then it will fill disk 1 to 50%, then look at all the disks, see that they are all over 50%, so it will begin to fill to 75% (which means that disk 1 gets the files again) after which it will begin to fill the disks to 87.5% which means that disk 1 will get the files again, and then finally will go to the other disks since they are all over the 75% highwater mark.