Help Setup VPN (SOLVED)

Go to solution Solved by OrdinaryButt,

• Solution

Newb (but savvy with computers, some programming, beginner+ linux, first time dealing with dockers) here and I am already getting overwhelmed (and kind of frustrated because this is a paid product). Can someone help me setup a VPN docker that can be used for other dockers to connect thru?

Service provider: fastestVPN

I am trying the Gluetun docker and when I start the WebUI (port 8000) I get "unversioned API: requested URI not found". EDIT: I changed the WebUI port to others and getting same error.

I also tried Deluge-VPN without any luck. Fastest VPN doesn't provide any certificates - just the .ovpn files.

Thanks.

EDIT:
I managed to get GluetunVPN going. It does not have webUI, only web API which you can interact with via http post/get or curl etc.

!IMPORTANT! If you are going to route other dockers to this container, rename it's name to all lower case. Turns out unRAID does not like any upper case letters in the network names (but the name must match the container name).

Edited by OrdinaryButt
  • Like 1
  • OrdinaryButt changed the title to Help Setup VPN (SOLVED)
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...