Questions about error lines in boot process

mihcox

Wondering if anyone has any insight into the errors I'm seeing in my boot log, and if any of them are correctible or anything to be concerned about:

/bin/bash: line 4: download_install: command not found

vnstatd: no process found

(These appear to be related to Network Stats Plugin)

comm: file 1 is not in sorted order

comm: input is not in sorted order

comm: file 1 is not in sorted order

comm: input is not in sorted order

warning: commands will be executed using /bin/sh

(UNKNOWN)

error: failed to connect to the hypervisor

error: failed to connect socket to 'var/run/libvirt/libvirt-sock': no suck file or directory

(These 2 lines appear to be based on the VM Backup Plugin)

1.thumb.PNG.7efaba62d8cd4c005cacaf82e0eb0846.PNG

Edited by mihcox

The problem is with one or several of your plugins.  I woud do this:

• Be sure to update all plugins.  I saw in the log at least one is out of date.  See if an update fixes the issue.
  • You'll then need to remove pugins and re-install them one at a time watching the monitor for the plugin that displays those messages on the console when it is installed.  Start with the ones you suspect are causing the errors on the console.  Network Stats Plugin?  VM Backup?
  • If you find the plugin(s) causing the errors, report the issues to the plugin authors so they can apply a fix.

One of the things I notice is it looks like something that wants to do downloads.  And failed to connect to hypervisor?  Not sure what that's all about.

On 2/17/2022 at 9:32 PM, mihcox said:

Wondering if anyone has any insight into the errors I'm seeing in my boot log, and if any of them are correctible or anything to be concerned about:

The author of the plugin(s) will have the answer for this.  If nothing else, those errors are messy and confusing.