keyboard for other country

i can't use my keyboard in a good way. the standard is "us keyboard", and i'm a belgian user (keyb be). I need this is when i use the keyboard of the server computer or when i use a virtual machine... I've seen in other tropics solutions that help with older versions of unraid, but not one with the last version of unraid 6.9.2.

os there a solution for me?

i look at the differend keyboard setup in the vm settings. But the keyboard i want isn't at the menu... (belgian version)

At this moment i try it with another computer. i have the same problems and one more:

a bad keyboard in the vm computer

no sound card in the vm computer

and a screen from only 800 x 600 in vm ware

so.. I'm here again. This time with more information:

about my keyboard, its form me impossible to give more info.

about the hardwere with is not funktioning, i can give this:

when i start my vm computer without the sound cart ... the vm windows is starting like normal.

when i start my vm with a soundcard from the motherboard. I have a txt from the unraid system. look at the image with the name "unraid foutmelding bij opstarten vm"

if i look to the system apparaten in the unraid server i find this. look at image with the name "unraid system apparaten"

in the vm magager i found the setup: look athe the image with the name "unraid vm manager"

i know you can change settings in the system apparaten. but first you must change aci in overide at unraid vm manager.

This is what i know, What can i do more to have a good screen and soundcard?

unraid foutmelding bij opstarten vm.PNG

unraid systeem apparaten.PNG

unraid vm manager.PNG

The error is ultimately because you can't passthrough anything in an IOMMU group unless all devices are passed through (and you should also click the checkboxes to isolate them from the OS)  The ACS override options are to try and get the device you're attempting to passthrough into it's own group where it won't interfere with other system devices

At the end of the day, onboard sound / audio passthrough can be challenging because they don't "conform" to the same standards of add on card, and you may not be able to do it successfully.