Data Loss

Both those shares exist on disks 2,3,4 and 5 and those disks definitely aren't empty.  Can you navigate to them via Main (there's an icon at the far right of each line to let you navigate through the disks) and confirm they're physically no longer present.

It's unlikely that any data loss is due to Unraid itself.  Most losses are results of inadvertent deletions etc, and there doesn't appear to be any problem per se easily discernable

• Like 1

Basically, yes

I know that I had "lost" some files a long time ago because I inadvertently (somehow) via Windows Explorer moved multiple folders into another show's folder and Kodi couldn't really figure it out on a rescan.

I don't use Emby, but another user here on Plex a while back had Plex set to automatically delete watched episodes after a while.

Just now, EdgarWallace said:

Btw. since I am having installed 6.10.0-rc2 my server always comes up with a parity check....is it possible that this has something to do with the deletions?

Most versions of Unraid are too "extreme" in what they consider an Unclean shutdown.  In 6.10's so far, if any process has to be killed in order to stop the array then an unclean shutdown results (which isn't unclean in and by itself so long as the disks can be unmounted) - This is supposed to be fixed on the next release

The other scenario is if your flash drive keeps dropping offline, so it can't mark the shutdown as being "clean"

7 minutes ago, Squid said:

I don't use Emby, but another user here on Plex a while back had Plex set to automatically delete watched episodes after a while.

There was a issue with emby: https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/69848-feature-option-preventing-emby-from-deleting-media-files/

I have now revoked permission for all emby users to delete anything. A bug in emby was my first interpretation for the data loss, but horror crept in when I saw that some other files were missing....