Can't connect with NoVNC to VM

TecEgg

Hey there,

I configured a VM in Unraid with VNC mode. If I connect with Guacamole I can reach the VM and use it like a charm.

But when I try to connect with it through the Unraid Dashboard and the NoVNC Tool I get following Error in the sys.log:

Feb 22 16:11:32 TecMachine nginx: 2022/02/22 16:11:32 [error] 8875#8875: *118808 recv() failed (104: Connection reset by peer) while reading upstream, client: 192.168.178.35, server: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.unraid.net, request: "GET //wsproxy/5700/ HTTP/1.1", upstream: "http://127.0.0.1:5700/", host: "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.unraid.net" 

image.thumb.png.2997d584c7f855328d6313d0d7ca5ab3.png

Can anybody help?

Tec

• 4 weeks later...

Hey hey,

4 hours ago, z0ki said:

Same problem. Did you happen to fix this? 

Yes. I deleted all browser data. Cookies etc. Then it worked for me. But after a few connections the problem came again so I decided to choose another tool to connect over VNC. 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have the same Problem.

OS Version 6.11

On 3/22/2022 at 8:52 AM, TecEgg said:

Yes. I deleted all browser data. Cookies etc. Then it worked for me. But after a few connections the problem came again so I decided to choose another tool to connect over VNC. 

I dont like to delete all cookies. Instead, i use Chrome, if the noVNC Tab open, i go to the upper left Corner ("not safe" in Adress Bar (http/s)) an  left Klick on it.

There i can delete the specified cookies. Thats help me.

• Like 1