"SimpleFeatures" Plugin - Version 1.0.11

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried the version 1.0b5 - same results

The disk status work fine .

The Unraid status  - ---No graphs - just cpu loading, memory loading, network loading.

Also still getting errors reported on terminal when ever the unradid stats is selected, but do not seem them in the syslog.

Very - weird

joe

One of the packages also seems to be adding this to my crontab:

cron=""

which throws errors. It's fine once I remove it but just a heads up.

Also, it seems they might also be using root- to create a cron job which the system doesn't use so it also throws errors.

One of the packages also seems to be adding this to my crontab:

cron=""

which throws errors. It's fine once I remove it but just a heads up.

Also, it seems they might also be using root- to create a cron job which the system doesn't use so it also throws errors.

root- is/was used on unRAID 4.7.  My unMenu packages that put stuff in cron still do the root- stuff so that it works unRAID 4.7 and current 5.0bX releases.

Can you please post the contents of your go file, extra folder and do you know of any other packages installed?

Working fine on the multiple test machines here. BubbaRAID's sysstat package for example could make my package stop working. Does unMenu include sysstat?

If you use Firefox, could you install the plugin "firebug" and inspect the page when you load stats. You can choose the "Net" tab, and see what information is passed to the stats page. PM me if you need help, but it sounds to be a problem specific to your setup  :(

also the scheduled page refresh takes you out of the stats graph page - maybe disable it when viewing graphs?

Thanks for the plugins - makes my system much easier to read....

Myk

I'll look into that  ;)  The goal should be to remove the need for the scheduled page refresh anyway, relying on real time data.

Go File:

#!/bin/bash

# Start the Management Utility
/usr/local/sbin/emhttp &

####### wait for cache drive to be online, retry upto 7 times
for i in 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
do
   if [ ! -d /mnt/cache ]
    then
      sleep 10
    fi
done

######Reinstall packages
  cd /boot/packages && find . -name '*.auto_install' -type f -print | sort | xargs -n1 sh -c

######Start unMenu
  /boot/unmenu/uu

####Prep
  mkdir /var/log/mystuff
  mkdir /var/log/lastlog

######LogRotate
  cp /boot/custom/other/mystuff.rotate /etc/logrotate.d/mystuff
  chmod 644 /etc/logrotate.d/mystuff

######SSH
  /boot/custom/ssh/ssh_prep.sh

######DS_Store Cleanup
  cp /boot/custom/other/ds_cleanup.sh /etc/cron.daily/

######Move Music
  cp /boot/custom/other/ExecuteSendMusic.sh /etc/cron.hourly/

######Copy All Media
  cp /boot/custom/other/ExecuteDataTransfer.sh /etc/cron.daily/

unraid_notify start

/usr/local/sbin/cache_dirs -w -B -m 1 -M 10 -d 9999 -i Movies -i TV

While I have unMenu installed and I have it set to reinstall unmenu packages, I don't currently have any setup.

Extra folder has all current SF packages plus:

alsa-lib-1.0.23-i486-1.txz

bwm-ng-0.6-i486-2bj.tgz

ntfs-3g-2010.3.6.i486-1.tgz

screen-4.0.3-i486-1.tgz

(most of these were simply pulled from unMenu packages)

Other Packages:

APC UPS (currently disabled)

CouchPotato

Plex

SABnzbd

SickBeard

unRAID stats is working fine for me.

I have three (easy) suggestions:

1. Change title "CPU" into "Processor" to be in line with the other graph titles (you don't call memory "RAM")

2. Let the time display on the x-axis follow the 12/24 hour setting. We (europeans) are not familar with the am/pm notation

3. Correct typo in "Received"

Other than that: impressive !

Ps. root- is non-existent in 5.0

Tried the version 1.0b5 - same results

The disk status work fine .

The Unraid status  - ---No graphs - just cpu loading, memory loading, network loading.

Also still getting errors reported on terminal when ever the unradid stats is selected, but do not seem them in the syslog.

Very - weird

It looks like you installed another PHP package.

Can you remove this PHP package and try it with PHP that comes standard with unRAID?

since installing simpleFeatures, I now have an issue in my cronttab

# Scheduled Parity Check

cron=""

yet I have it disabled in the simpleFeatures... how do I stop this?

I'm using all the latest packages.

Also, the status page doesn't work - i am getting alot of errors on the console (not in the system long)

undefined index: hardwareStats.php on line 79

Not sure how that entry is created, I can only guess it happened due to the way you installed SimpleFeatures.

Did you try to reboot your system and does it fix the issues?

Specially with the latest SF version to avoid mismatches, it is recommended to reboot unless you know actually what to remove prior to the update.

I put the packages in the extra folder. Im using all the newest packages. Rebooted several times. Manually removed the entry and its back after reboot.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk

It sounds like the configuration file got corrupted. Can you delete the file /boot/config/simpleFeatures.cfg and reboot?

This will let simple features start with the default settings.

unRAID stats is working fine for me.

I have three (easy) suggestions:

1. Change title "CPU" into "Processor" to be in line with the other graph titles (you don't call memory "RAM")

2. Let the time display on the x-axis follow the 12/24 hour setting. We (europeans) are not familar with the am/pm notation

3. Correct typo in "Received"

Other than that: impressive !

Ps. root- is non-existent in 5.0

Thanks fella! Those are on the to-do list. Should probably make a SimpleFeatures settings page, with time date format etc.

So with the cron job, should I just remove root- to appease?

The following messages appear repeately in my syslog. I would say "root-" is not really used (anymore).

Mar  1 15:10:01 vesta crond[1177]: ignoring /var/spool/cron/crontabs/root- (non-existent user)

Mar  1 16:08:01 vesta crond[1177]: ignoring /var/spool/cron/crontabs/root- (non-existent user)

Mar  1 17:06:01 vesta crond[1177]: ignoring /var/spool/cron/crontabs/root- (non-existent user)

Mar  1 18:04:01 vesta crond[1177]: ignoring /var/spool/cron/crontabs/root- (non-existent user)

Mar  1 19:02:01 vesta crond[1177]: ignoring /var/spool/cron/crontabs/root- (non-existent user)

Mar  1 20:00:01 vesta crond[1177]: ignoring /var/spool/cron/crontabs/root- (non-existent user)

Mar  1 20:58:01 vesta crond[1177]: ignoring /var/spool/cron/crontabs/root- (non-existent user)

Also saw your active streams development, lookin' good! How are you going to display the results?

Active streams obtains its information from 'lsof' which is called every second in the background. Some filtering and formating is taking place to retrieve only the active streams under /mnt/user and display them in a dynamic table in the GUI (so multiple open files are made visible).

Ps. Not really relevant but "Vesta" is the goddess of the home - she keeps all my data safe :)

• Squid locked this topic