"SimpleFeatures" Plugin - Version 1.0.11

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another new release for a few packages! Thanks for those that use SimpleFeatures and provide feedback.

Base Package: http://unraid-simplefeatures.googlecode.com/files/simpleFeatures-v1.0b6-base.tgz

Improvement: Misc library updates/code optimisation.

Addition: Added ability to change date/time format.

Bug Fix: Misc CSS changes.

Disk Health: http://unraid-simplefeatures.googlecode.com/files/simpleFeatures-v1.0b6-disk-health-addon.tgz

Improvement: Bergware optimised code.

Email Notify: http://unraid-simplefeatures.googlecode.com/files/simpleFeatures-v1.0b6-email-notify-addon.tgz

Bug Fix: Help make notifications more reliable

S3 Sleep: http://unraid-simplefeatures.googlecode.com/files/simpleFeatures-v1.0b6-s3-sleep-addon.tgz

Improvement: Bergware - Added the possibility in the sleep settings to select multiple days and months (choose option "every")

Improvement: Bergware - Updated the s3_sleep script to version 1.1.2 - this version allows selection of the network interval checking and ethernet interface (if more than 1 interface is available)

Bug Fix: Corrected a bug in the cron creation

Stats Package: http://unraid-simplefeatures.googlecode.com/files/simpleFeatures-v1.0b6-stats-addon.tgz

Addition: Choose which graphs are loaded in Stats Settings page.

Bug Fix: Fixed cron entry.

Bug Fix: Cleaned up some code.

speeding_ant,

I installed the latest version 6  modules in the extra folder (removed old v5)

base

stats

health

s3

All displays fine with the exception of unraid stats. - no graphs - nothing changes when it is pressed.

I used firebug and saw these errors - only when the stats page is requested.

Error in parsing value for 'background-image'. Declaration dropped.

background-image: -webkit-gradient(linear, 0 0, 0 100%, from(#f4f4f4), to(#ecece...

template.css (line 71, col 36)

background-image: -o-linear-gradient(#f4f4f4, #ececec);

template.css (line 73, col 38)

background-image: linear-gradient(#f4f4f4, #ececec);

template.css (line 74, col 35)

Unknown property '-moz-background-clip'. Declaration dropped.

-moz-background-clip: padding;

template.css (line 76, col 23)

Unknown property 'zoom'. Declaration dropped.

zoom: 1;

template.css (line 83, col 7)

Expected declaration but found '*'. Skipped to next declaration.

*display: inline;

template.css (line 84, col 3)

background-image: -webkit-gradient(linear, 0 0, 0 100%, from(#76b347), to(#5e9e2...

template.css (line 96, col 36)

background-image: -o-linear-gradient(#76b347, #5e9e2e);

template.css (line 98, col 38)

background-image: linear-gradient(#76b347, #5e9e2e);

template.css (line 99, col 35)

background-image: -webkit-gradient(linear, 0 0, 0 100%, from(#F9F9F9), to(#F3F3F...

template.css (line 113, col 36)

background-image: -o-linear-gradient(#F9F9F9, #F3F3F3);

template.css (line 115, col 38)

background-image: linear-gradient(#F9F9F9, #F3F3F3);

template.css (line 116, col 35)

Error in parsing value for 'background'. Declaration dropped.

background: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, color-stop(0%,#3b3f4...

template.css (line 230, col 30)

Error in parsing value for 'filter'. Declaration dropped.

filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient( startColorstr='#3b3f40', end...

template.css (line 231, col 16)

Error in parsing value for 'background'. Declaration dropped.

background: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, color-stop(0%,#33333...

template.css (line 240, col 30)

Error in parsing value for 'filter'. Declaration dropped.

I tried to install the orig PHP as you suggested but not sure how and where to get the correct file.

Thanks for the help

Joe

Those warnings are normal,  it's just the browser doesn't know how to handle certain browser specific css. To see errors you have to specify errors in Firebug. See screenshot for what I mean.

The graphs should be working fine. I suggest going for a clean slate, there's obviously some other package causing some issues that you're not aware of. 

firebug.png.c9db9ba5d3247b202f46c002c1283a54.png

All displays fine with the exception of unraid stats. - no graphs - nothing changes when it is pressed.

I had the same problem when I installed them this morning...

After removing, replacing, & rebooting... I realized I hadn't enabled them in the "Stats Settings" on the Settings page.  :o  ::)

Also, it might be helpful to have an unread area for the notifications (similar to how the archived section works). I notice if you leave a page when one appears, it will go away so it would be nice to be able to see all unread (those not manually dismissed) notifications.

Notifications still don't seem to be working right for me... I've tried in Safari and Chrome (Mac) and no luck. The files are created but the WebGUI doesn't present them, any idea why?

Have you set a custom location for the notifications?

Can you please check what data the notification plugin is receiving within firebug? PM me if you need instructions.

Hi speeding_ant,

first of all i have to say, your plugin-package is GREAT - greate work, great support - makes life with unraid very easy  ;D

I have a question about changes of the S3-plugin.

The new version has a significant change for the automatic sleep-mode.

At the new plugin, i have the problem, i can not reach any condition where the server put itself to sleepmode.

This problem regards the points "Wait for Array Inactivity" and "Extra Delay after Array Inactivity (minutes)"

In the old version, these two points are seperated so that the "Extra Delay" occures, when the Time in "Excluded Hours" was reached.

In the new version of your plugin, these two points are aligned together.

In my case, the Arry is never inactive because my Plex-Server Plugin is running on the Cache-Drive.

When i say "Wait for Array Inactivity: NO" then the second point "Extra Delay after Array Inactivity" is grey (not accessible)

So i never reach a condition where the server can got to S3 automaticly.

Also the point "Wait for Network Inactivity" is not working for me - maybe because unraid is also connected to the router which is running 24/7

I did not find any condition where the server can go to sleep.

My question is now, is it possible to split again the addiction of the first mentioned two points like in the older version of S3-plugin?

If not, i can use the older plugin as well, because it was working fine.

Thanks for your help

Zonediver

The behaviour of the sleep script hasn't changed, only the GUI has two more options (port selection and network monitoring interval).

The extra delay after the array goes off-line is not a condition but just a waiting time, if no waiting for the array is required then immediately the next condition is checked (network and IP).

Previously the network monitoring has a fixed interval of 1 minute, you may want to try that.

Do you have numbers filled in these fields (30 min and 5 min are default)?

Hmm, it is possible though to "unlink" the waiting field and make it always selectable as in the previous version.

There "is" a significant change in the script: Interval of Network / Device Inactivity (minutes) - this point in "new"

And because my network never sleeps, my unraid dose not go into S3-state - this is the point  :-\

I cant even set the point "Wait for Network Inactivity:" to "NO" because its gray - missing BWM-NG whatever

So i will go back to 1.0b4 - this is working

Nice addons - another page that the auto display update should not happen is in the disk health section, it kept refreshing when i was trying to figure out a firmware update notification on my disk 7, but every update took it back to disk 1.....

Myk

Nice addons - another page that the auto display update should not happen is in the disk health section, it kept refreshing when i was trying to figure out a firmware update notification on my disk 7, but every update took it back to disk 1.....

Myk

Will look into it. I presume you use the auto-refresh just for the main page?

Also, it might be helpful to have an unread area for the notifications (similar to how the archived section works). I notice if you leave a page when one appears, it will go away so it would be nice to be able to see all unread (those not manually dismissed) notifications.

The notification should stick until closed - even after opening new links  :) 

Cheers!

There "is" a significant change in the script: Interval of Network / Device Inactivity (minutes) - this point in "new"

And because my network never sleeps, my unraid dose not go into S3-state - this is the point  :-\

I cant even set the point "Wait for Network Inactivity:" to "NO" because its gray - missing BWM-NG whatever

So i will go back to 1.0b4 - this is working

BWM-NG is a separate package you need to install if you want to monitor network activity (search the forum).

If you don't want network monitoring I suggest you delete the file "/boot/config/simpleFeatures.cfg" and reboot your system, this will bring all back to default settings.

Hi bonienl,

thanks for your reply.

I tried to delete the cfg-File but it does not help.

To explain the difference between the function of the both S3-Plugins (1.0b4 and 1.0b6), i made two screens:

The first Picture shows the old Plugin-Version and works as followed:

1) Ignore Array Inactivity (in my case the Cache-Drive is always working)

2) Excludet Hours where the S3 must not happen

3) If the Time in Point 2 is not matched, "then" Point 3 is aktive

4) is the delay till unraid goes to S3

This config is working fine - means, after 13:00 the "Internal Time-out" get aktiv and after 5 mins, unraid goes to S3

The second Picture shows the "new" S3-plugin (1.0b6) which is not working:

There is no point "Internal Time-out" - the new name is "Interval of Network /Device Inactivity (green marked)

And "this" is the Point, why the new plugin is not working, because this newer happens to me.

The question is, if the developer can implement the old point "Internal Time-out" to the new 1.0b6 plugin or an other point if i can determine a "point in time"

when unraid goes to S3 automatically.

EDIT: I went back to Version 1.0b4 but this one is also not working any longer - maybe 1.0b6 made some internal

changes on my system?

Now there is no way to bring unraid to S3 automatically - but at least the S3-button on mainpage is still working  :P

Thanks for your help

Zonediver

S3-1_0b4.jpg.a07e7ca9085a4abd5f8553b397b25b52.jpg

S3-1_0b6.jpg.e7c9722d5d3944ef150e4b4f0ef7c9ab.jpg

Question about S3 sleep functionality, if I may.

My HP ProLiant MicroServer (N40) doesn't support S3 Sleep, but does support Hibernate.

Would it be possible to add support for switchable sleep/hibernate functionality so I can take advantage of this functionality?

Question about S3 sleep functionality, if I may.

My HP ProLiant MicroServer (N40) doesn't support S3 Sleep, but does support Hibernate.

Would it be possible to add support for switchable sleep/hibernate functionality so I can take advantage of this functionality?

hibernate saves memory state to a HDD.  Which HDD are you going to save to?  I would not suggest Flash.

• Squid locked this topic