"SimpleFeatures" Plugin - Version 1.0.11

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just installed rc3 stuff, working well!

Quick questions: the CPU/memory/network usage graphs:

1. Does the software run in the background? I'd like to store all data, forever, even when I'm not looking at the UI. It doesn't seem to here.

2. Can you add 'root' processes to the CPU usage graph?

I'm currently running prime95 at 100% cpu usage and the graph shows 0-2% usage... that's not true! :P

Cheers!

Just installed rc3 stuff, working well!

Quick questions: the CPU/memory/network usage graphs:

1. Does the software run in the background? I'd like to store all data, forever, even when I'm not looking at the UI. It doesn't seem to here.

2. Can you add 'root' processes to the CPU usage graph?

I'm currently running prime95 at 100% cpu usage and the graph shows 0-2% usage... that's not true! :P

Cheers!

Hi!

Data collection points are taken every two minutes in the background, that will store until the server is shut down. The CPU graph should be taking system(root) & user usage, not sure why prime95 doesn't register?

Cheers

Ah cool, is there anyway to make the data survive through a reboot?

Also the prime95 load is a 'nice' load, from looking through your script you pick out the system load and the user load but not that one!

Any change of adding that to the system data? (i.e. add 'nice' and 'system' into a single variable :)

Thanks!

Hi

On the stats page (processor/memory,network), is it normal that graphs show data from the server was booted and forever after ? i have had graphs showing weeks of data ? is this a bug ?

i booted my server today 16.30 ... and now its 2300. Could you add a feature/setting showing last 1,3,6,12,24,48 hours etc. ?

br tsatsa

statspic.jpg.58c1eedb0b3378c1b1d5d0292797e84e.jpg

On the stats page (processor/memory,network), is it normal that graphs show data from the server was booted and forever after ? i have had graphs showing weeks of data ? is this a bug ?

Data is displayed from boot time up to one month. In other words the graphs may 'grow' to 31 days maximum.

i booted my server today 16.30 ... and now its 2300. Could you add a feature/setting showing last 1,3,6,12,24,48 hours etc. ?

That can be considered...

1.0b7 doesn't show up.

Edit: I chose all downloads and left the search blank. It shows up now.

I take it, the addons have to be 1.0b7 as well?

Thanks

There is some dependencies between the base package and the add-ons. Newer add-on versions might work, but to stay on the safe side keep all versions the same. This is what we have tested and can guarantee to work.

I would like to suggest/request that "active" modules be shown in color on the settings pages, and "non-active" ones be shown in grey.  This would tell us quickly which settings or services are 'running' and which are not.

i.e. Folder Caching, SABnzbdb, CouchPotato and SickBeard would be shown in color on my machine, but email notifications and sleep would be in grey, since I am not using them/have not set them up.

When CouchPotato is not running, it would be shown in grey.

Just an idea :)

Sorry, it was hard to read through 72 pages. I'm thinking about trying this out. If it doesn't work properly, is it easy to uninstall and go back to original?

Agreed that this thread is getting a little silly in size. Would you mind starting a new thread once 5.0 hits final and SF is updated accordingly?

Sorry, it was hard to read through 72 pages. I'm thinking about trying this out. If it doesn't work properly, is it easy to uninstall and go back to original?

Agreed that this thread is getting a little silly in size. Would you mind starting a new thread once 5.0 hits final and SF is updated accordingly?

ok - I kind of like juggernaut threads though  :D

I have installed all of the SF addons and I have to say they are VERY nice. Lots more information, about the hardware too. Clean layout and loads fast. I think I'll continue to use these from now on. Thanks for taking the time to write these. Are there ever upgrades?

• Squid locked this topic