"SimpleFeatures" Plugin - Version 1.0.11

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

am getting these warning errors all over the place from different modules on the new version just release....

example

Warning: parse_ini_file(/simpleFeatures.disk.health.ini): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/simpleFeatures.diskHealth/DiskHealth.php on line 14

What do I need to look for?

Myk

Did you follow the instructions to completely remove version 1.0.5 (see a few posts back) ?

am getting these warning errors all over the place from different modules on the new version just release....

example

Warning: parse_ini_file(/simpleFeatures.disk.health.ini): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/simpleFeatures.diskHealth/DiskHealth.php on line 14

What do I need to look for?

Myk

Did you follow the instructions to completely remove version 1.0.5 (see a few posts back) ?

yes I did, but the header template got changed again, so I had to revert to a non modified one and lost the sysload up there....  would be nice to have it next to the cpu/mb temps - also the yellow text in the green background makes it REALLY hard to read - maybe black text in the green box?

Nice update btw...

Another idea since we now have to different boot options (normal, 4g limit) is something maybe to switch default option via the gui for headless setup and ppls who are scared on the CLI?

Myk

Myk

Any specific reason why we couldn't leave the install at /boot/config/plugins ?  This is what starts fragmentation and causes problems down the road not to mention a untidy install environment.

Kryspy

i think /boot/config/plugins is eventually going away - if I remember reading somewhere/sometime....

Myk

is there a way inside simple features to define the root's emais adddress? i'm running the pre-clear script, and did specify -m and put in my email address ... but for some reason it looks like it's still sending email to root@ and i'm not getting them.

when i did unraid 4.7, i did it via unmenu..

Any specific reason why we couldn't leave the install at /boot/config/plugins ?  This is what starts fragmentation and causes problems down the road not to mention a untidy install environment.

Kryspy

SimpleFeatures is a system replacement package (it overwrites a number of standard unRAID files). To follow the recommentations of limetech consequently it uses "/boot/plugins".

My personal view is that ALL plugins should go in here with appropriate named sub-folders, and the use of /boot/config/plugins is abolished.

Webserver problem ....

file /boot/packages/sqlite-3.7.13-i486-1.txz: downloading from http://slackware.cs.utah.edu/pub/slackware/slackware-14.0/slackware/ap/sqlite-3.7.14.1-i486-1.txz ... http://slackware.cs.utah.edu/pub/slackware/slackware-14.0/slackware/ap/sqlite-3.7.14.1-i486-1.txz:
2013-02-17 16:18:47 ERROR 404: Not Found.
bad download, deleting

For those who want more colored icons (these are not part of simpleFeatures)

simpleFeatures.active.streams.png

Active Streams

simpleFeatures.activity.monitor.png

Activity Monitoring

simpleFeatures.log.viewer.png

Logs

simpleFeatures.system.info.png

System Info

simpleFeatures.disk.preclear.png

Disk Preclear

simpleFeatures.email.notify.png

Email Notifications

simpleFeatures.cache.dirs.png

Folder Caching

simpleFeatures.s3.sleep.png

S3 Sleep

simpleFeatures.system.stats.png

System Stats

Right-click an image and store it in the /boot/plugins/simpleFeatures folder.

You need to reboot to make the change effective.

At the end of the installl...I get this:

Feb 17 10:56:50 Tower logger: installing plugin: *
Feb 17 10:56:50 Tower logger: 
Feb 17 10:56:50 Tower logger: Warning: simplexml_load_file(): I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/boot/config/plugins/*.plg" in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13
Feb 17 10:56:50 Tower logger:  xml parse error

Guessing it is checking to install plugins not called?

At the end of the installl...I get this:

Feb 17 10:56:50 Tower logger: installing plugin: *
Feb 17 10:56:50 Tower logger: 
Feb 17 10:56:50 Tower logger: Warning: simplexml_load_file(): I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/boot/config/plugins/*.plg" in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13
Feb 17 10:56:50 Tower logger:  xml parse error

Guessing it is checking to install plugins not called?

You can not use a wildcard (*) to install plugins. Each plugin has to be installed by its full name.

Just uninstalled SF 1.05 cause it broke my downloads with SABNZB. Downloadspeed went up and down from 0 to 7 MB/sec.

Now I get a constant 7 MB/s. I am on 5.0RC10, do I need RC11 for SF?

SF 1.0.11 was written with all the adaptations of unRAID v5-rc11. I recommend you upgrade.

Btw why do you think SF broke your downloads?

Manually fixed webserver, everything upp and running !, needed to edit the php.ini, lot's of things was disabled.....  ;)

webserwer, and all web applications, mysql, phpmyadmin, phpvirtualbox, ajaxplorer, extplorer, newznab, spotweb, owncloud.........

great work, but should it not be any  CPU temp graph?

Thanks for your great work!!!

//Peter

Just uninstalled SF 1.05 cause it broke my downloads with SABNZB. Downloadspeed went up and down from 0 to 7 MB/sec.

Now I get a constant 7 MB/s. I am on 5.0RC10, do I need RC11 for SF?

SF 1.0.11 was written with all the adaptations of unRAID v5-rc11. I recommend you upgrade.

Btw why do you think SF broke your downloads?

Thursday all was fine, I could download at full speed. Then I installed SF and the problems with downloading began. I tried the same NZB on my testserver on the same network but without SF installed. Downloads were at full speed. I then uninstalled SF on my regular server. Fed the same NZB to SABNZB and full speed downloads were back again.

Hi

Removed all old simpleFeatures folders and configs and thought i would try the new version.

Created the following folders:

\\PLUTO\flash\config\simpleFeatures

\\PLUTO\flash\plugins\simpleFeatures

Dropped the .plg files into the \\PLUTO\flash\plugins\simpleFeatures folder and rebooted.

Still had the standard UI so i tried to install the packages manually, all seemed to be ok, only saw the following error:

file /boot/plugins/simpleFeatures/simpleFeatures.disk.preclear.png: downloading                                         from http://unraid-simplefeatures.googlecode.com/files/simpleFeatures.disk.prec                                        lear.png ... http://unraid-simplefeatures.googlecode.com/files/simpleFeatures.di                                        sk.preclear.png:
2013-02-17 16:49:22 ERROR 404: Not Found.
bad download, deleting

Upon a second reboot I'm still on the default UI, did I miss anything / screw something up?

Using UnRAID Server Plus version: 5.0-rc11a

Hi

Removed all old simpleFeatures folders and configs and thought i would try the new version.

Dropped the .plg files into the \\PLUTO\flash\plugins\simpleFeatures folder and rebooted.

Still had the standard UI so i tried to install the packages manually, all seemed to be ok, only saw the following error:

file /boot/plugins/simpleFeatures/simpleFeatures.disk.preclear.png: downloading                                         from http://unraid-simplefeatures.googlecode.com/files/simpleFeatures.disk.prec                                        lear.png ... http://unraid-simplefeatures.googlecode.com/files/simpleFeatures.di                                        sk.preclear.png:
bad download, deleting

Upon a second reboot I'm still on the default UI, did I miss anything / screw something up?

The specific error message you quote has nothing to do with it.. Its an icon for preclear and the fact that it is not downloadable is known but does not cause the system to not work.

The plugins need to fo in the /plugins folder, NOT in the /plugins/simpleFeatures folder ..

Hi All,

Sorry about that - messed up a url at one in the morning  :-[. Please download the plugins zip file again.

• Remove: /boot (flash)/plugins/simpleFeatures/simpleFeatures.itunes.server-1.0.11-i486-1.txz

• Copy simpleFeatures.itunes.server-1.0.11-noarch-1.plg to the /boot (flash)/plugins/ folder

• Copy simpleFeatures.web.server-1.0.11-noarch-1.plg into the /boot (flash)/plugins/ folder

• Reboot (if you have no gui, type powerdown into terminal for a safe shutdown)

Cheers

Thursday all was fine, I could download at full speed. Then I installed SF and the problems with downloading began. I tried the same NZB on my testserver on the same network but without SF installed. Downloads were at full speed. I then uninstalled SF on my regular server. Fed the same NZB to SABNZB and full speed downloads were back again.

I fail to see the relation between SF and SABNZB...

What SF plugins are you using?

Many thanks it worked a treat,

I got a little keep and installed  all the packages  :D how do I remove a package ie the itunes and web packages and all there associated packages?

Hi

bad download, deleting

The specific error message you quote has nothing to do with it.. Its an icon for preclear and the fact that it is not downloadable is known but does not cause the system to not work.

The plugins need to fo in the /plugins folder, NOT in the /plugins/simpleFeatures folder ..

To remove the packages for iTunes, type this into terminal:

removepkg /boot/plugins/simpleFeatures/simpleFeatures.itunes.server-1.0.11-i486-1.txz 

Regarding the web server plg, current there is no uninstall option. You can remove these specific packages that the webserver plugin uses:

/boot/packages/openssl-1.0.1c-i486-3.txz                                       # openssl library (mandatory)
/boot/packages/libmcrypt-2.5.8-i486-1.txz                                      # mcrypt library (mandatory)
/boot/packages/m4-1.4.16-i486-1.txz                                            # m4 library (mandatory)
/boot/packages/libtool-2.4.2-i486-1.txz                                        # tools library (mandatory)

/boot/packages/pcre-8.12-i486-1.txz                                            # pcre library (general usage)
/boot/packages/libzip-0.9.3-i486-1.txz                                         # zip library (used by ZIP extension)
/boot/packages/sqlite-3.7.14.1-i486-1.txz                                      # sqlite library (used by SQLITE extension)

/boot/packages/freetype-2.4.10-i486-1.txz                                      # freetype library (used by GD extension)
/boot/packages/libjpeg-v8a-i486-1.txz                                          # jpeg library (used by GD extension)
/boot/packages/libpng-1.4.12-i486-1.txz                                        # png library (used by GD extension)
/boot/packages/libX11-1.5.0-i486-1.txz                                         # x11 library (used by GD extension)
/boot/packages/libXau-1.0.7-i486-1.txz                                         # xau library (used by GD extension)
/boot/packages/libxcb-1.8.1-i486-1.txz                                         # xcb library (used by GD extension)
/boot/packages/libXdmcp-1.1.1-i486-1.txz                                       # xdmcp library (used by GD extension)
/boot/packages/libXpm-3.5.10-i486-1.txz                                        # xpm library (used by GD extension)
/boot/packages/t1lib-5.1.2-i486-3.txz                                          # t1 library (used by GD extension)

/boot/packages/aspell-0.60.6-i486-1.txz                                        # spelling library (used by PSPELL extension)
/boot/packages/curl-7.27.0-i486-2.txz                                          # curl library (used by CURL extension)
/boot/packages/enchant-1.5.0-i486-1.txz                                        # enchant library (used by ENCHANT extension)
/boot/packages/net-snmp-5.6.1-i486-5.txz                                       # snmp library (used by SNMP extension)
/boot/packages/libxslt-1.1.26-i486-2.txz                                       # xslt library (used by XSL extension)
/boot/packages/xz-5.0.4-i486-1.tgz                                             # xz utility (used by XSL extension)

• Squid locked this topic