"SimpleFeatures" Plugin - Version 1.0.11

Did a manual install, haven't rebooted yet. Still have the "... bad download, deleting" problem.

Check your DNS settings, names are not resolved in your case.

Sorry to sounds a bit harsh but as I have shown above, I have a connection to the internet and the first 6 plugins download and install fine. And I have never used a DNS plugin. And I have no trouble accessing my server by name. And I can access it on the internet also.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did a manual install, haven't rebooted yet. Still have the "... bad download, deleting" problem.

Check your DNS settings, names are not resolved in your case.

Sorry to sounds a bit harsh but as I have shown above, I have a connection to the internet and the first 6 plugins download and install fine. And I have never used a DNS plugin. And I have no trouble accessing my server by name, atm.

Did you use a previous version of SF before ?

It is required to uninstall earlier versions, this can only be done by doing a reboot.

It is required to uninstall earlier versions, this can only be done by doing a reboot.

Yes, removed old SF, rebooted with stock, no plugins in plugins folder so it would not auto install. Then manually installed.

EDIT:

Well I truely sorry. I'm 100% sure I deleted the only SF and rebooted then added the new SF. But I decided to do the whole install again. Removed new SF, rebooted to stock, and placed .plg in the /boot/plugin folder and rebooted and everything installed. The only difference I can see is I did originally put the .plg files in /boot/config/plugins and I did not create the /boot/plugins folder myself, it was auto created. Maybe there was an issue with that. Again sorry for bugging you guys. It was a long weekend of working on the unraid server, new drive, new parity, and upgrading from a custom working 4.7 to trying to get everything working the same way on v5, plus some awesome SF goodness.

First issue I see and I might just be miss reading it but disk stats doesn't look to show properly for me:

Go to the stats settings page and re-apply the settings, see if that makes a difference...

Tried changing all the setting to something different, apply then done, no effect. Set defaults, apply then done, no effect.

Re-install the stats plugin, it looks like something is missing for you!

(To ensure a proper re-install - remove the stats .plg and .txz files, then reboot, then do a manual installation of the stats plugin)

Just to be clear: all SF plugins need to go in /boot/plugins (do not use /boot/config/plugins)

My temp for CPU / board only works in Fahrenheit not in celsius.

Lol I wish that were true for me. My CPU is making ice cubes according to the Fahrenheit temperature of 32.

Well, you and I are on the same boat.  I guess I should of mentioned it only shows 32 deg. F. as well.

sensor -u via telnet:

Tower login: root
Linux 3.4.26-unRAID.
root@Tower:~# sensors -u
k10temp-pci-00c3
Adapter: PCI adapter
temp1:
  temp1_input: 23.500
  temp1_max: 70.000

I had the same issue, had to remove about 5 of the plg files for SF to let unRAID boot. When I get home I will list out the ones that failed for me.

I also had the same issue.  The core plugin by itself would allow unRAID to boot correctly, but when I installed additional plg files unRAID would boot but all web consoles were unreachable.  You could still telnet to the box, but only via IP addy, not by name.  Web consoles were unreachable via name or IP.

I rolled back to 1.0.5 until this is resolved.

It looks like you have a DNS resolver issue...

Did you use the SF DNS plugin before? If yes make sure your system's DNS settings are correct WITHOUT the DNS plugin.

I have never used the SF DNS plugin.  I do believe it was installed at one time, but it was never enabled.  I believe my issue was by having the plugins in the wrong folder, which now seems to have been addressed.  I will attempt to upgrade again later today.  Thanks for the assistance.

anyone notice that the reboot and powerdown buttons are greyed out when you choose to turn off confirmations in simplefeatures settings?

Once you check the little box to the right, you can click on the button.

ummmm, when you turn off confirmations those checkboxes are not there. That is the whole point of that option.

I Just tested and found this bug happens to me too.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Displaying the temperature works only in Fahremheit, not in Celcius, not a big deal for me. Really like the new GUI. Thanks a lot!

The display of the temperature unit depends on your display settings.

nope. I think you didn't understand what I said. I went to display settings to change it to F because C doesn't work

Displaying the temperature works only in Fahremheit, not in Celcius, not a big deal for me. Really like the new GUI. Thanks a lot!

nope. I think you didn't understand what I said. I went to display settings to change it to F because C doesn't work

Not tested Fahrenheit, but I can confirm that Celsius returns no number (Just has the unit symbol).

That is strange because the fahrenheit value is calculated from the celcius value.. It is either both or none...

That is strange because the fahrenheit value is calculated from the celcius value.. It is either both or none...

Well it seems to always be 32F for both cpu and motherboard so I guess it's not working

Is rc11 really necessary for this?

What is it that rc11 has over rc5 that is needed by SF?

Why do you want to stay with rc5?

For some reason rc11 is a lot slower running parity checks on my system (see sig). If it is slower with parity checks, i suspect it is slower with other things as well.

btw, i cant run 'sensors-u', it says unknown command No sensors found... or is this something you need rc11 for?

Well it seems to always be 32F for both cpu and motherboard so I guess it's not working

I also get no temp in Celsius, and have only seen 32 for both temps when switched to Fahrenheit.  Of course, 32 Fahrenheit is correct, if Celsius is zero (or blank?)  ;)

Go to the stats settings page and re-apply the settings, see if that makes a difference...

Tried changing all the setting to something different, apply then done, no effect. Set defaults, apply then done, no effect.

Re-install the stats plugin, it looks like something is missing for you!

(To ensure a proper re-install - remove the stats .plg and .txz files, then reboot, then do a manual installation of the stats plugin)

Just to be clear: all SF plugins need to go in /boot/plugins (do not use /boot/config/plugins)

Followed those instructions to the T, same result. :(

• Squid locked this topic