temp2_max: 85.000

temp2_crit: 105.000

temp2_crit_alarm: 0.000

Core 1:

temp3_input: 17.000

temp3_max: 85.000

temp3_crit: 105.000

temp3_crit_alarm: 0.000

I'd like my motherboard ones too asus_atk apparently...

Also the real-time stats don't work still, work ok with since start, last day, etc...

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a log this time but its late and its too big to attach so I'll have to host it somewhere tomorrow. (I know about pastebin but don't have an account to delete my log after) It's crazy the file limit is 192kb! Can't even attach a txt file....  ???

We've tried really hard to make sure users know to zip larger syslogs (they compress really small) and attach the zip file, but obviously we are still failing in making this known.  Can you tell me where you looked for instructions for capturing your syslog, so I can make sure it too is updated with the tip about zipping the syslog?

I installed simple features, and everything works well, but I can't see the temprature at the web interface of my cpu and motherboard. I see the CPU/MB logo and next to it c°, but there isn't a number before that c° (https://dl.dropbox.com/u/64092960/577287_3906781230613_1310609116_n.jpg)

When I run the command "sensors" from the terminal, I see the temps. Does anybody knows how to fix this?

As has been said before, temperature display is a work-in-progress, and is still being customized for all of the different chipsets with sensor capabilities.  If you will provide the output of "sensors -u", then you can help improve that customization for more chipsets.

Use the logs plugin, and when in a log you wish to save, hit the 'disk' icon. I will make it more obvious at some stage.

Cheers

Attempted 1.0.11 upgrade from 1.0.5 again with the improved directions and worked fine this time.

Temps not showing up, I get two icons instead (both green boxes with yellow writing inside that appears to say "CPU" and "MB").

Here is my sensors -u output:

root@Landfill:~# sensors -u

coretemp-isa-0000

Adapter: ISA adapter

Physical id 0:

temp1_input: 30.000

temp1_max: 87.000

temp1_crit: 91.000

temp1_crit_alarm: 0.000

Core 0:

temp2_input: 30.000

temp2_max: 87.000

temp2_crit: 91.000

temp2_crit_alarm: 0.000

Core 1:

temp3_input: 30.000

temp3_max: 87.000

temp3_crit: 91.000

temp3_crit_alarm: 0.000

Hi there, first of all thank you for this wonderful script.

I'm trying to get my server sleep automatically, so i selected monitor all disk but cache, and I also need to set a threshold for network traffic since i use Sabnzbd, but I can't set any value any bug or suggestion??? thanks in advance.

Just an idea, to help with organizing these really long but important threads...

I can't help noticing the occasional complaint about how long the thread is, as well as the occasional question or topic or issue that repeatedly comes up, usually already dealt with.  It's understandable that very few could possibly have read the whole thing, or even very far back.  I wonder if it might be a good idea to add a 'Table of Contents' feature to the top of the very first post.  It doesn't have to be called 'Table of Contents', it could perhaps be called 'Notable Links' or whatever you like.  It then becomes an editable guide to all things SimpleFeatures related.  In particular, it could have links to the download or download location, posts with full or enhanced descriptions, post(s) with screen shots, posts with installation and upgrade instructions, posts dealing with common questions and problems, posts dealing with other related addons, and any other post that is particularly notable.  Just to start this, I gathered a few of those of current interest below (you don't have to use them, they're just examples to get things started).

* Download, features, installation, screen shots, change log - this post, see below

* Upgrade instructions - http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=12698.msg226743#msg226743

* Plugin tutorials thread - http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=26015

* Preclear documentation - http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=26015.msg226832#msg226832

* For those who want more colored icons (these are not part of simpleFeatures) - http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=12698.msg226802#msg226802

* For those experiencing "complications" when upgrading - http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=12698.msg226765#msg226765

* Additional screen shots - System temps display, Settings page with additional addons

* Notification API - http://code.google.com/p/unraid-simplefeatures/wiki/NotificationsDeveloperInformation

It might also be useful to create a FAQ post, with all of the common questions.  Since the Table of Contents is editable by the original author, the location of this FAQ or any other notable post can be anywhere, and can move elsewhere when desired.

I personally think this idea might be useful for a number of other very long addon and plugin threads too (the Preclear and UnMENU threads come to mind!).

+1

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

Got a log this time but its late and its too big to attach so I'll have to host it somewhere tomorrow. (I know about pastebin but don't have an account to delete my log after) It's crazy the file limit is 192kb! Can't even attach a txt file....  ???

We've tried really hard to make sure users know to zip larger syslogs (they compress really small) and attach the zip file, but obviously we are still failing in making this known.  Can you tell me where you looked for instructions for capturing your syslog, so I can make sure it too is updated with the tip about zipping the syslog?

Wow, now I feel a little dumb. I never thought to zip the log. I don't upload files very often and I generally think of using zip for combining multiple files, the though never came to mind that the compression would help. I just got the command to cp the syslog from the wiki, didn't read it, just looked at it now and it definitely says to zip the log. Still the file limit size is very small here and we can't even post screen shots. I know its not as easy as flipping a switch and I'm sure there is a good reason for it, to some extent, but it is a bit inconvenient.

I know, that's what i meant.

this is the response:

root@UNRAID:~# sensors -u
No sensors found!
Make sure you loaded all the kernel drivers you need.
Try sensors-detect to find out which these are.
root@UNRAID:~# 

Ok, running rc11 the sensor -u command shows output.

So this is one reason why rc11 is needed i guess...

That's weird I am on rc11 and sensors -u gave me the same output. With temp plugin installed of course.

I know, that's what i meant.

this is the response:

root@UNRAID:~# sensors -u
No sensors found!
Make sure you loaded all the kernel drivers you need.
Try sensors-detect to find out which these are.
root@UNRAID:~# 

Ok, running rc11 the sensor -u command shows output.

So this is one reason why rc11 is needed i guess...

That's weird I am on rc11 and sensors -u gave me the same output. With temp plugin installed of course.

ditto 2

Just an idea, to help with organizing these really long but important threads...

* Plugin tutorials thread - http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=26015

The tutorials thread isn't accessible for me with the meassage shown on the screenshot. Any idea?

It *was* there!  There was a nice Preclear tutorial there.  Apparently it has gone back to the drawing board!

This becomes a nice example of my idea!  When the tutorials are ready again, the TOC/Links table can be updated to point to the new location.

After reading the startpost, i understand the current plugin folder (boot/config/plugin) should be removed, but what happens to my plugins like sickbeard and sabnzbd and slimserver? Do i have to re-install those? Because they are also in the 'old' plugin folder location...

I started preclearing a disk the other day using the new SimpleFeatures, all was working fine until I closed my browser. Upon re-opening I could no longer access the WEB GUI. There is disk activity on my raid where I installed the new drive, and I can access the folders on the RAID, however I no longer have access to the web GUI. I tried this a couple of times (having had to reboot the server & do a parity check). I've left it alone the past 24 hours & will check again to see of the activity lights are still going. Has anyone else encountered this problem?

The tutorials thread isn't accessible for me with the meassage shown on the screenshot. Any idea?

It *was* there!  There was a nice Preclear tutorial there.  Apparently it has gone back to the drawing board!

This becomes a nice example of my idea!  When the tutorials are ready again, the TOC/Links table can be updated to point to the new location.

I removed it because the thread became locked. Will add a new topic about preclear, which can follow your suggestion.

After reading the startpost, i understand the current plugin folder (boot/config/plugin) should be removed, but what happens to my plugins like sickbeard and sabnzbd and slimserver? Do i have to re-install those? Because they are also in the 'old' plugin folder location...

Read again, you need to delete the simpleFeatures folder NOT the complete plugins folder...

I started preclearing a disk the other day using the new SimpleFeatures, all was working fine until I closed my browser. Upon re-opening I could no longer access the WEB GUI. There is disk activity on my raid where I installed the new drive, and I can access the folders on the RAID, however I no longer have access to the web GUI. I tried this a couple of times (having had to reboot the server & do a parity check). I've left it alone the past 24 hours & will check again to see of the activity lights are still going. Has anyone else encountered this problem?

What unRAID version are you using ?

unRAID Pro 5.0 rc-11

unRAID Pro 5.0 rc-11

It can be a lack of memory problem, killing the emhttp process.

When this happens can you telnet into the box and do "lsof -i -n -P"

lsof -i -n -P

COMMAND    PID  USER  FD  TYPE  DEVICE SIZE/OFF NODE NAME

rpc.portm  1138    bin    4u  IPv4    4457      0t0  UDP *:111

rpc.portm  1138    bin    5u  IPv4    4458      0t0  TCP *:111 (LISTEN)

rpc.statd  1142  root    5u  IPv4    1959      0t0  UDP *:894

rpc.statd  1142  root    7u  IPv4    1970      0t0  UDP *:47189

rpc.statd  1142  root    8u  IPv4    1973      0t0  TCP *:52398 (LISTEN)

inetd      1152  root    4u  IPv4    1979      0t0  TCP *:37 (LISTEN)

inetd      1152  root    5u  IPv4    1980      0t0  UDP *:37

inetd      1152  root    6u  IPv4    1981      0t0  TCP *:21 (LISTEN)

inetd      1152  root    7u  IPv4    1982      0t0  TCP *:23 (LISTEN)

ntpd      1159  root  16u  IPv4    4486      0t0  UDP *:123

ntpd      1159  root  17u  IPv4    4490      0t0  UDP 127.0.0.1:123

ntpd      1159  root  18u  IPv4    4491      0t0  UDP 192.168.1.2:123

emhttp    13757  root    3u  IPv4  15038      0t0  TCP *:80 (LISTEN)

nmbd      13808  root    9u  IPv4  15106      0t0  UDP *:137

nmbd      13808  root  10u  IPv4  15107      0t0  UDP *:138

nmbd      13808  root  11u  IPv4  15109      0t0  UDP 192.168.1.2:137

nmbd      13808  root  12u  IPv4  15110      0t0  UDP 192.168.1.255:137

nmbd      13808  root  13u  IPv4  15111      0t0  UDP 192.168.1.2:138

nmbd      13808  root  14u  IPv4  15112      0t0  UDP 192.168.1.255:138

smbd      13810  root  25u  IPv4  15141      0t0  TCP *:445 (LISTEN)

smbd      13810  root  26u  IPv4  15143      0t0  TCP *:139 (LISTEN)

smbd      15331  root    8u  IPv4  20740      0t0  TCP 192.168.1.2:445->192.168.1.101:59728 (ESTABLISHED)

smbd      26530  root    8u  IPv4 1283366      0t0  TCP 192.168.1.2:445->192.168.1.102:46596 (ESTABLISHED)

in.telnet 27681  root    0u  IPv4 1284832      0t0  TCP 192.168.1.2:23->192.168.1.101:54810 (ESTABLISHED)

in.telnet 27681  root    1u  IPv4 1284832      0t0  TCP 192.168.1.2:23->192.168.1.101:54810 (ESTABLISHED)

in.telnet 27681  root    2u  IPv4 1284832      0t0  TCP 192.168.1.2:23->192.168.1.101:54810 (ESTABLISHED)

Check if emhttp is listening... (your port may be different as shown here )

unRAID Pro 5.0 rc-11

It can be a lack of memory problem, killing the emhttp process.

Check if emhttp is listening... (your port may be different as shown here )

Thanks, I'll check it out tonight.

Read again, you need to delete the simpleFeatures folder NOT the complete plugins folder...

Ok, so after installing there will be 2 plugin folders, one for sf, and one for eeh... plugins :o

• Squid locked this topic