"SimpleFeatures" Plugin - Version 1.0.11

I've installed Simple Features on my unraid server 5.0....

As of the FINAL 5.0 version and thereafter, much of Simple Features no longer works, and is replaced by a new web interface. 

It looks like you're just getting your unRAID server setup...better to delete all the Simple Features stuff (or start again if you're truly just setting up your server) and do not load Simple Features. 

If you haven't, to the standard web interface that comes builtin, you can also add in the (optional) extended webgui interface here:

https://github.com/limetech/webGui

The unRAID community is waiting for the next version of the webgui, which is hoped to include many of the Simple Features functions.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As of the FINAL 5.0 version and thereafter, much of Simple Features no longer works, and is replaced by a new web interface. 

It looks like you're just getting your unRAID server setup...better to delete all the Simple Features stuff (or start again if you're truly just setting up your server) and do not load Simple Features. 

If you haven't, to the standard web interface that comes builtin, you can also add in the (optional) extended webgui interface here:

The unRAID community is waiting for the next version of the webgui, which is hoped to include many of the Simple Features functions.

What is the best way to remove all SF components from my thumb drives?

So if I understand you correctly, the stock unRAID has a built in feature to setup a web server?

Try the newly released Dynamix GUI if you want something more elaborate.http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=30939.0

1. STOCK UNRAID VERSION 5.0 and higher includes a small web server which serves pages to your LAN that are used to monitor unRAID.  Once unRAID is up and running and on your LAN, other PC's on your LAN can see unRAID from a web browser. This is built-in.

2. There is an UNRAID enhanced GUI available. It was written by Tom at Lime-Tech and is available on GitHub at:

https://github.com/limetech/webGui  Install it after stock unRAID>

3. SimpleFeatures is *not* compatible with unRAID version 5.  (Portions will work, other parts are in error.) Don't use it.

4. unMENU provides an enhanced web GUI, and is thought to work with version 5...I've not used it myself. YMMV

5. Dynamix (mentioned above) is an enhanced web GUI. If you're looking for SimpleFeatures, I suggest you try Dynamix

So if I understand you correctly, the stock unRAID has a built in feature to setup a web server?

No webserver in stock unRAID but Dynamix recommended by DaleWilliams above does have a web server. I am currently using it for phpvirtualbox and ajaxplorer and it works great!

No webserver in stock unRAID but Dynamix recommended by DaleWilliams above does have a web server. I am currently using it for phpvirtualbox and ajaxplorer and it works great!

If you had it working under SimpleFeatures, chances are high it will work under Dynamix.

First issue I see and I might just be miss reading it but disk stats doesn't look to show properly for me:

diskstats.jpg

SimpleFeatures is absolutely wonderful and it works great on (1) of my (2) unRaid servers.  My newest server worked great but the older one has the exact problem seen in bnevets27's photo...no individual disk usage  bars. This holds true for me with FF, Chrome and IE under Win7 and FF under Linux Mint 16.  Tried on 2 computers.  System Stats works fine.  Since the problem server was quite old, I formatted the flash drive and did a clean unRaid install, verified it was working correctly and then re-installed SF hoping to fix the issue but it looks exactly the same.

Since there was no response to bnevets27's post, I was hoping to see if anyone has any ideas?

Thanks!

Probably, but there can be issues, depending on what other parts/plugins of simple features you install.

However, Dynamix has picked up where SimpleFeatures was abandoned, and has no issues on v5 stable, and it seems most people (including myself) have migrated to that moving forward.

AWESOME, thx!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All!

Due to other commitments, I am sorry to say that I will be discontinuing SimpleFeatures GUI. It was fun while it lasted!

There is now a spinoff maintained by Bonienl called "Dynamix". It's based off the old SimpleFeatures, however Bonienl has put a lot of work into it to add further features.

I will eventually be re-creating the iTunes Server plugin, and a few others based on what I need.

Thanks for all of the support and kind words.

• Squid locked this topic