[Support] Fantucie App's

All the support need for the app's I put in the CA plugins. 
All question or Other can be ask here I will answer all of them when I can in time. (You have to know I am French UTC+01:00 Paris.)

Please read the discription of each docker and the variables that you install (some dockers need special variables to run.)

Fir a better and faster support I recommand you to joins the DiscordSupportServer !

The basic password and username for WEBUI are in the docker discription.

Little FAQ

» Yes i am open for dm's to add your idea of docker to add.

Support

Discord : Invitation

Wiki/SetupTuto :  Wiki
Forum : Forum

Edited by Fantucie
Added Wiki/Setup
  • Like 1

on latest installation - 2-3 weeks ago, the unraid pterodactyl had problems to send password reset emails or sign up emails (server created was working) , is this fixed now?

(pterodactyl)

edit: okay i see it was another repo

Sycotix' Repository 

but the question still is

did the email function work properly?

Edited by Encore
1 hour ago, Encore said:

on latest installation - 2-3 weeks ago, the unraid pterodactyl had problems to send password reset emails or sign up emails (server created was working) , is this fixed now?

(pterodactyl)

edit: okay i see it was another repo

Sycotix' Repository 

but the question still is

did the email function work properly?

I dont trully understand the question. 
But here I use the Official pterodactyl repository and technically you have to setup the Mail in the panel to work. And everything should be good.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Fantucie said:

I dont trully understand the question. 
But here I use the Official pterodactyl repository and technically you have to setup the Mail in the panel to work. And everything should be good.

on Sycotix' Repository  there is another pterodactyl docker for unraid - see community apps, they use a customized version - if u set mail on the panel there, they dont work 100% bcs sign up mails or password reset emails  wont be sent.

if you use 1:1 the offical repo, this should not be an issue  :D great, now i can move from VM to pterodactyl docker - ty for this!

Edited by Encore
2 hours ago, Fantucie said:

Ah yes, I was using this one too before.

Everything work on the mine (Has I just tested it with).
You just have to do a little configuration that his say above. If you need help for this i'm here !

I can't make it work with the daemon I did everything already, any ideas?

You have to setup the deamons on a custom:br0 and you have to open the port 8080 and 2022 for the IP of your deamons in your internet-box.
image.thumb.png.d1faeabef028918845b1cab9858674c2.png
After done that restart your deamons and recreate a nodes with setting the Daemon Server File Directory to /mnt/user/appdata/pterodactyldeamons/lib/volumes

And normally everything will be good !
If you still encounter an error please open your console on the WebPanel in your nodes showing the error.

Edited by Fantucie
2 minutes ago, penalte said:

okay but if im connecting lan to lan why should I open the ports in the router if it is an internal connection, I will test the new path and report back in 1 hour, im at work. 

thank you.

You still have to open port even in lan :/
I personally while testing wasn't able to connect on my deamons on lan without openned them. 

And for the path. It was saying above in the setup way for nodes ! ;) 

Hope it will fix you error if not, I will try to be here for help (If I dont fall aslep has it's some late here in france)

29 minutes ago, penalte said:

okay but if im connecting lan to lan why should I open the ports in the router if it is an internal connection, I will test the new path and report back in 1 hour, im at work. 

thank you.

Okay I have re tested. the connection work without open ports, it's because you have a bad set for you config files.
You have to set /mnt/user/appdata/pterodactyldeamons/lib/volumes has data and be sure to have set the connection to "Use HTTP Connection"
and put the config.yml in the mnt/user/appdata/pterodactylderamons/etc (If you dont have change the path.)

17 minutes ago, Encore said:

which path exactly need i to mount for ssl -i use nginx proxy manager, the /live/npm-*****  directy or just /keys ?

the fullchain dont name xyz.domain.tld.pem  -- they  names like fullchain.pem

In the installation of the demons you need mount where is the key fullchain.pem and privkey.pem (they should be in a files namer /whereyoustockthem/YOURDOMAINSNAMES
And you need in the docker install click edit and setup /etc/letsencrypt/live/YOURDOMAINSNAMES/
image.png.b65e84e55eebbb0d605bdc626ecbb36d.png

• Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, Encore said:

quick quetion, why does the PANEL required privileged ??

on the offical docker - just wings need priviliged (bcs docker management)

Technically the PANEL dont need privilege, I just have setup it like that like all my other docker (maybe an habit from me who know ?) but you can remove it if you dont want to let it ;) 

• Like 1

i mean, its a security risk :D if u forward panel to WAN interface and "something happend" to the panel :D 

a lot of users dont know the risk of priviliged mode, so my recommendation is to remove it as default setting :D:D - just my opinion 

wings need it to interact with docker so this is o.k, bcs ptero mapped root to pterodactyluser 

2 minutes ago, Encore said:

i mean, its a security risk :D if u forward panel to WAN interface and "something happend" to the panel :D 

a lot of users dont know the risk of priviliged mode, so my recommendation is to remove it as default setting :D:D - just my opinion 

wings need it to interact with docker so this is o.k, bcs ptero mapped root to pterodactyluser 

Yes I know this, and I was aleadry thinking of removed it personally, it's like I say only a habit from me on my test server that maybe why i dont care a lot but on official it could be problematic yes ;) 
I will change it in the reposit, will be fix in the CA in 1hours/2hours normally 

• Thanks 1