[Support] Fantucie App's


Recommended Posts

Hi, I've been trying to log into the panel but no matter what I do I can't get past the error "An unexpected error was encountered while processing this request, please try again."

 

I have the panel on the br0 network and it does connect to the database to do the initial database seeding. 

 

I've created my user as well but it seems no matter what I enter into the login page it will give me this error. I've tried clean reinstalls with no luck so I have no idea what the issue is, any help would be appreciated.

 

 

- Edit

 

The problem was my dns server for the docker container as I use unifi to force devices to use my pihole server but as the pterodactyl docker was on br0 it wasn't on my firewall's allowed ip range. I'm not sure how that causes the login page to not allow access but once I manually specified the dns for the docker container to my pihole server I was able to login without any issues.

Edited by Crunch41
Issue solved + removing discord username
Link to comment
4 hours ago, Crunch41 said:

Hi, I've been trying to log into the panel but no matter what I do I can't get past the error "An unexpected error was encountered while processing this request, please try again."

 

I have the panel on the br0 network and it does connect to the database to do the initial database seeding. 

 

I've created my user as well but it seems no matter what I enter into the login page it will give me this error. I've tried clean reinstalls with no luck so I have no idea what the issue is, any help would be appreciated. I do have a discord at Crunch41#0001 if that makes things easier.

Hello, first I have to ask what database are you using ? (MariaDB or other ?)
And try with PhPMyAdmin to log into the database using what you have set for the panel ^^

 

- Edit 
The issues has been fixed on Discord

Edited by Fantucie
Link to comment

Heyho whats Wrong With the "phantomBot" ? 

 

I always geht 
[02-28-2022 @ 12:34:32.565 GMT] The working directory is: /opt/PhantomBot
[02-28-2022 @ 12:34:32.627 GMT] Detected Java 11.0.14.1 running on Linux 5.10.28-Unraid (amd64)

Welcome to the PhantomBot setup process!
If you have any issues please join our Discord!
Discord: https://discord.gg/YKvMd78

PhantomBot has detected that your device is running Linux.
Here's the setup guide for Ubuntu: https://phantombot.github.io/PhantomBot/guides/#guide=content/setupbot/ubuntu
Here's the setup guide for CentOS: https://phantombot.github.io/PhantomBot/guides/#guide=content/setupbot/centos


1. Please enter the bot's Twitch username: [02-28-2022 @ 12:34:32.781 GMT] [ERROR] Failed to setup PhantomBot. Now exiting...

And Maybe your Config is wrong, 

They are Different to the config after "Save" 

 

BotToken:
Twitch bot user OAuth token (https://phantombot.github.io/PhantomBot/oauth/)

 

TwitchUserToken:

Twitch caster channel OAuth token (https://phantombot.github.io/PhantomBot/oauth/)

 

TwitchUserName:

 

Any Ideas what can i do ? 

 

Best regards

Krash

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Krashdeez said:

Heyho whats Wrong With the "phantomBot" ? 

 

I always geht 
[02-28-2022 @ 12:34:32.565 GMT] The working directory is: /opt/PhantomBot
[02-28-2022 @ 12:34:32.627 GMT] Detected Java 11.0.14.1 running on Linux 5.10.28-Unraid (amd64)

Welcome to the PhantomBot setup process!
If you have any issues please join our Discord!
Discord: https://discord.gg/YKvMd78

PhantomBot has detected that your device is running Linux.
Here's the setup guide for Ubuntu: https://phantombot.github.io/PhantomBot/guides/#guide=content/setupbot/ubuntu
Here's the setup guide for CentOS: https://phantombot.github.io/PhantomBot/guides/#guide=content/setupbot/centos


1. Please enter the bot's Twitch username: [02-28-2022 @ 12:34:32.781 GMT] [ERROR] Failed to setup PhantomBot. Now exiting...

And Maybe your Config is wrong, 

They are Different to the config after "Save" 

 

BotToken:
Twitch bot user OAuth token (https://phantombot.github.io/PhantomBot/oauth/)

 

TwitchUserToken:

Twitch caster channel OAuth token (https://phantombot.github.io/PhantomBot/oauth/)

 

TwitchUserName:

 

Any Ideas what can i do ? 

 

Best regards

Krash

Hey 👋

Normally you have a little step to follow for have the good install has the docker are a bit messy with the paths.

 

But normally you have to create a twitch account for your bot and get his key at the links say under the variables same for twitch user.

And totally under the last should be your twitch username ;)

But like say, check the first page to look what configuration you need to do ;)

Link to comment
8 minutes ago, Fantucie said:

Hey 👋

Normally you have a little step to follow for have the good install has the docker are a bit messy with the paths.

 

But normally you have to create a twitch account for your bot and get his key at the links say under the variables same for twitch user.

And totally under the last should be your twitch username ;)

But like say, check the first page to look what configuration you need to do ;)

For the twitch bot username it's the BotToken to have go to https://phantombot.github.io/PhantomBot/oauth/ and connect yourself with the bot account he will give you the token for the bot that you need past in this variables and for the twitch user token it's the same but you have to connect with your twitch account, and for the last variable use your twitch account name ;)

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Encore said:

sooo i need to say something :D

 

no redis installed within the package - maybe you can integrate redis "as one in all solution"

 

second thing, you need to say in the description that php artisan p:environment:setup is nessesary - without   emails will link to "localhost" 

 

for example for new accounts : http://localhost/auth/password/1234567abcd

 

or manually adjust the .env file in /var

 

 

Ah yes, I was pretty sure to ahave setup it on the description but same it's missing mhh ^^' 
I will fix that when I will be at home thanks for the report ! :) 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Fantucie said:

Hey 👋

Normally you have a little step to follow for have the good install has the docker are a bit messy with the paths.

 

But normally you have to create a twitch account for your bot and get his key at the links say under the variables same for twitch user.

And totally under the last should be your twitch username ;)

But like say, check the first page to look what configuration you need to do ;)

 

Yes Thx i know, but that what i mean ist this :

 

After create first time the docker. Go to to /mnt/user/appdata/phantomboto/ create a files named botlogin.txt then relaunch the docker. - Done

After the relaunch, edit the docker and remove BotToken TwitchUserToken TwitchUserName ot it will be overwrite. - Done

Go to the panel and follow the instruction in OAUTH setup on the WebUI - NoWebgui - Errorlog

(1. Please enter the bot's Twitch username: [02-28-2022 @ 16:50:20.667 GMT] [ERROR] Failed to setup PhantomBot. Now exiting...)

 

When i Save the Config i get

 

BotToken: sggeh.....
Twitch bot user OAuth token (https://phantombot.github.io/PhantomBot/oauth/)
My Bot_Account

 

TwitchUserToken: m9w25yn....
Twitch caster channel OAuth token (https://phantombot.github.io/PhantomBot/oauth/)
My User_Account

 

TwitchUserName: Krashdeez
Twitch caster channel

 

When i Save this i geht the Startoperation :

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker create --name='PhantomBot' --net='br0' --ip='x.x.x.x' -e TZ="Europe/Berlin" -e HOST_OS="MyUnraid" -e 'TCP_PORT_25000'='25000' -e 'PHANTOMBOT_PANELUSER'='Bot' -e 'PHANTOMBOT_PANELPASSWORD'='xx' -e 'PHANTOMBOT_USEHTTPS'='true' -e 'PHANTOMBOT_USER'='sggeh.....' -e 'PHANTOMBOT_OAUTH'='m9w25yn....' -e 'PHANTOMBOT_APIOAUTH'='Krashdeez' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/phantomboto/':'/opt/PhantomBot_data/config':'rw' 'ghcr.io/phantombot/phantombot'

ce79c471881734c88b4b84085f555d63608ccb9c472e32306e6195864a732acb

 

Link to comment
27 minutes ago, Krashdeez said:

 

Yes Thx i know, but that what i mean ist this :

 

After create first time the docker. Go to to /mnt/user/appdata/phantomboto/ create a files named botlogin.txt then relaunch the docker. - Done

After the relaunch, edit the docker and remove BotToken TwitchUserToken TwitchUserName ot it will be overwrite. - Done

Go to the panel and follow the instruction in OAUTH setup on the WebUI - NoWebgui - Errorlog

(1. Please enter the bot's Twitch username: [02-28-2022 @ 16:50:20.667 GMT] [ERROR] Failed to setup PhantomBot. Now exiting...)

 

When i Save the Config i get

 

BotToken: sggeh.....
Twitch bot user OAuth token (https://phantombot.github.io/PhantomBot/oauth/)
My Bot_Account

 

TwitchUserToken: m9w25yn....
Twitch caster channel OAuth token (https://phantombot.github.io/PhantomBot/oauth/)
My User_Account

 

TwitchUserName: Krashdeez
Twitch caster channel

 

When i Save this i geht the Startoperation :

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker create --name='PhantomBot' --net='br0' --ip='x.x.x.x' -e TZ="Europe/Berlin" -e HOST_OS="MyUnraid" -e 'TCP_PORT_25000'='25000' -e 'PHANTOMBOT_PANELUSER'='Bot' -e 'PHANTOMBOT_PANELPASSWORD'='xx' -e 'PHANTOMBOT_USEHTTPS'='true' -e 'PHANTOMBOT_USER'='sggeh.....' -e 'PHANTOMBOT_OAUTH'='m9w25yn....' -e 'PHANTOMBOT_APIOAUTH'='Krashdeez' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/phantomboto/':'/opt/PhantomBot_data/config':'rw' 'ghcr.io/phantombot/phantombot'

ce79c471881734c88b4b84085f555d63608ccb9c472e32306e6195864a732acb

 

Hello, I just put a patched version for the docker (remove the actual one you have) and wait 1-2hours untils the docker auto update, I just messed up a bit with one variables, but it's seems that there is a problem too with the AOUTH for the caster, aleadry make an report on the official waiting for fix .... sorry :/ 

Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Fantucie said:

Hello, I just put a patched version for the docker (remove the actual one you have) and wait 1-2hours untils the docker auto update, I just messed up a bit with one variables, but it's seems that there is a problem too with the AOUTH for the caster, aleadry make an report on the official waiting for fix .... sorry :/ 

No problem, thank you for your help.

I can't do more than follow the instructions :)

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Fantucie said:

Hello, I just put a patched version for the docker (remove the actual one you have) and wait 1-2hours untils the docker auto update, I just messed up a bit with one variables, but it's seems that there is a problem too with the AOUTH for the caster, aleadry make an report on the official waiting for fix .... sorry :/ 

Whatever you have done witz PhantomBot-1 , now it works :)

 

Thanks a lot ! :D

  • Like 1
Link to comment
8 hours ago, Krashdeez said:

Whatever you have done witz PhantomBot-1 , now it works :)

 

Thanks a lot ! :D

Just make a little patch on it for be fully compatible it was missing one variables now it's normally fully working ! ;) 

Link to comment
On 2/27/2022 at 1:37 AM, penalte said:

I did everything now and still does not work, can you add me in discord? penalte#3030.

Problem fix on Discord. the bonding option on unraid for docker wasn't on that was the problem ;) 

Link to comment
2 hours ago, CorneliousJD said:

FYI for Filerun, a filerun/filerun:latest container/template already exists in CA.

His/her version has no support, his/her version same to has missing thing in. (When I was trying to use it, it where just not working.)

Link to comment
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Keek Uras said:

Hello! I'm trying to add a second path for another storage location but I can't seem to make it show up in FileRun:
Inkedimage.thumb.png.83150d3e422de87d4c0383e5dbc30103_LI.jpg.c96701f376ef117cd615a7a797865079.jpg

image.png.ca58c473cd45e59d638e6eedd12e9675.png

 

Am I missing something? Thanks in advance!

 

K

Heyn no it's same everything is good it's just that the path for FileRun is indivudual for user, you need (after save that) setup it in the admin panel of your FileRun ;) 

Link to comment
7 hours ago, Fantucie said:

Heyn no it's same everything is good it's just that the path for FileRun is indivudual for user, you need (after save that) setup it in the admin panel of your FileRun ;) 

Thanks. Could you give me some example of how to do this? The interface is not very intuitive. 

 

K

Link to comment
13 hours ago, Keek Uras said:

Thanks. Could you give me some example of how to do this? The interface is not very intuitive. 

 

K

In the admin panel of FileRun you go to User and create a new (The FileRun system is One Path only for One User) And you put here the files you have setup in unraid (ContainerPath) 

image.thumb.png.d0c908149881f6cfc560b8814eb2598e.png

Check path and everything is good

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Fantucie said:

In the admin panel of FileRun you go to User and create a new (The FileRun system is One Path only for One User) And you put here the files you have setup in unraid (ContainerPath) 

image.thumb.png.d0c908149881f6cfc560b8814eb2598e.png

Check path and everything is good

Ok, thanks so this will not work as I would like. I wanted to add two folders to one user. Thank you for your assistance.

 

K

Link to comment
3 hours ago, Keek Uras said:

Ok, thanks so this will not work as I would like. I wanted to add two folders to one user. Thank you for your assistance.

 

K

After, in the main folder you can make other folder has your wish or drop file directly in
image.thumb.png.9626a7f87988f5086946ab2d109cfa6d.png

That's totally at your wish after all ;) 

Link to comment
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, kjames2001 said:

hi, i just installed the seafile app you uploaded, there's an extra ":" in "seafileltd:/seafile:latest" causing the docker pull to fail. just to bring it to your attention.

Yes aleadry know that but it's not from me but from CA, I aleadry report and asked to Squid how I can fix that + there is a Warnings about that when you select the version ;) 
image.thumb.png.417736fefc3b470b57d6258cd123db38.png

Edited by Fantucie
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.