Memory "Log" at 100% and dockers not working

A couple days ago I started having issues with my Docker containers not working properly.  I saw on the dashboard that Memory “Log” was at 100%.  I rebooted and it resolved the issues for a while but it quickly returned.  I looked online and found some people who have had luck deleting the docker image file and recreating.  I tried that too but it didn’t help.  I saw other posts stating to “re-balance” the cache pool but when I try to, it says my cache is “read-only” or full.  I also saw that error.  My cache seems to be reporting that it is not full but perhaps this is not the case? I have two SSD’s in a cache pool, 1.) Samsung 250GB and 2.) OCZ 128GB.  I think my issue is somewhere in the cache but I’m not sure.  Is anyone able to help?  Diagnostic attached.

htpc-diagnostics-20220228-1201.zip

Ok, so I found the bad stick of RAM and now am running with the remaining good 3 sticks (12GB).  However now I still have the problem of my cache pool being either read-only or full.  It is not reporting as full and I'm unsure of how to get it out of this state.  Balances fail due to being read-only and the docker service "failed to start" even after deleting the docker.img and rebooting.  Any ideas where to go from here?

htpc-diagnostics-20220302-0855.zip