Uptime innacurate

Hello

My uptime is completely inaccurate. I checked on my server this morning and it said the uptime was ~1 hour. I know this isn't true since some of my dockers show otherwise. Since then I have been checking it and its been jumping around from 20 minutes to 2.5 hours. Has anyone else heard of this happening?

2 hours ago, freeridekid said:

My uptime is completely inaccurate.

Your syslog show that the system started at 08:22

Mar  1 08:22:51 Trialskid kernel: Linux version 5.10.28-Unraid (root@Develop) (gcc (GCC) 9.3.0, GNU ld version 2.33.1-slack15) #1 SMP Wed Apr 7 08:23:18 PDT 2021

Considering the two hours delay between your first post and now, it does not seem off by much.

Are you sure your system did not crash and restarted automatically ?

1 hour ago, ChatNoir said:

Your syslog show that the system started at 08:22

Mar  1 08:22:51 Trialskid kernel: Linux version 5.10.28-Unraid (root@Develop) (gcc (GCC) 9.3.0, GNU ld version 2.33.1-slack15) #1 SMP Wed Apr 7 08:23:18 PDT 2021

Considering the two hours delay between your first post and now, it does not seem off by much.

Are you sure your system did not crash and restarted automatically ?

I rebooted it at 8:22 but this morning before i did it said it was only online for 1 hour

How would i find out if it crashed?