Mover: Ignore Folders Possible(Temporary TV Recordings)? (SOLVED)

Go to solution Solved by OrdinaryButt,

• Solution

So I record TV with TVHeadend and some of the recordings (like news) we only keep for 3-4 days, then automatically get deleted.

Unfortunately, TVHeadend can only record to one folder and moving files around is a headache. It would be a waste to copy them from Cache to array nightly and then delete them in couple days. Can I somehow tell the mover to ignore specific folder inside a Share?

EDIT: I still have plenty of other recordings that need to be moved from Cache to Shares.

SOLUTION: I did try the mover plugin but I could not get it to work right. Then I discovered I was wrong about the TVHeadend - it car record to different directories (new recording profile for each). So I created a share with "Cache only" and will be using that for the time being.

Edited by OrdinaryButt
5 hours ago, OrdinaryButt said:

So I record TV with TVHeadend and some of the recordings (like news) we only keep for 3-4 days, then automatically get deleted.

Unfortunately, TVHeadend can only record to one folder and moving files around is a headache. It would be a waste to copy them from Cache to array nightly and then delete them in couple days. Can I somehow tell the mover to ignore specific folder inside a Share?

Change the temporary share to be cache only then Mover will not move them.

image.thumb.png.61ab29e64aa05ac90d6caeb36739ec52.png

• OrdinaryButt changed the title to Mover: Ignore Folders Possible(Temporary TV Recordings)? (SOLVED)