Nvidia-Driver plugin disappears/fails after reboot

Hello! 

I'm very new to Unraid so forgive me if there's something basic I'm missing here. I recently got everything set up and installed a Quadro P620 to use for transcoding with Plex. Everything was working fine! After I rebooted, however, I saw that the Plex Docker wouldn't launch any longer because of an invalid parameter call to load with nvidia support. Looking in the plugins tab, I saw that the Nvidia-Driver plugin was no longer listed as installed and under the Plugin File Install Errors, there was an entry with "/boot/config/plugins-error/nvidia-driver.plg." If I re-install the plugin, everything works fine until I reboot again. Any idea what might be going on? Attached diagnostics after my most recent reboot. Any help would be VERY much appreciated.

EDIT: Just realized this line was in the logs. Any idea why? Also -- why is it trying to install the driver at startup? Shouldn't it already be installed?

Mar  8 13:40:38 Tower root: 
Mar  8 13:40:38 Tower root: -------Main download URL not reachable, using Fallback URL-------
Mar  8 13:40:56 Tower root: 
Mar  8 13:40:56 Tower root: -----ERROR - ERROR - ERROR - ERROR - ERROR - ERROR - ERROR - ERROR - ERROR------
Mar  8 13:40:56 Tower root: ----Can't get Production Branch version and found no installed local driver-----
Mar  8 13:40:56 Tower root: -----Please wait for an hour and try it again, if it then also fails please-----
Mar  8 13:40:56 Tower root: ------go to the Support Thread on the unRAID forums and make a post there!------

tower-diagnostics-20220308-1349.zip

Edited by Zoidoid
  • Zoidoid changed the title to Nvidia-Driver plugin disappears/fails after reboot
  • JorgeB locked this topic