Brand new NAS Box -- Unraid will not load/boot. i5-12400, asus H610M-ED4

Go to solution Solved by ChatNoir,

Hi Everyone,

I just built my first NAS box, and to my surprise, it posted on the very first try.  Unfortunately, Unraid will not load/boot from the USB.   I downloaded the flash creator from the website, ran it on the USB stick, which is one that was recommended to me by a couple of people (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003YCOMG4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1) so that it is compatible with Unraid.  the stick registers in the Bios as the only bootable drive, but when I go to boot from it, I just restarts, then sends me back to the bios.  Here's my system specs:

Node 804 case

ASUS Prime h610ED4: https://www.asus.com/Motherboards-Components/Motherboards/PRIME/PRIME-H610M-E-D4/  

on-board wifi
Intel core i5-12400  LGA 1700 with  integrated graphics

Corsair 2x16 GB sticks

Samsung 980 plus 500GB for cache

5x WD RED plus 14TB drives

LSI HBA SATA card

Would love some insights, this is my first time using Unraid.  Let me know if you need any other info.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/9/2022 at 1:56 AM, ChatNoir said:

If you have a EFI- folder on the flash drive, try to remove the trailing '-'  and see if it boots.

I wanted to say thanks as well. I just built a new server with an Asus H610M-A D4 motherboard and found this response - it solved my issue as well. 

Edited by itz4blitz