Can't access 3 hdds including parity, need help ASAP!

Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

woke up this morning to 3 of my hdds on my array giving no access.  1 is a parity drive and the other 2 are where all my media is stored.  i can't see them in shared, but i can see them on the dashboard and the main tabs and healthy and 75% usage.  the 3 hdds show up under unassigned devices, but have a greyed out section saying array.

fix common problems gives me, "Drive mounted read-only or completely full." and none of my shares are showing to be able to access the data.

please help as i am new to unraid and i dont know what to do to ensure i dont lose data and can get my server back to normal.

i have attached screenshots for reference. 

in addition, i added the tools/diagnostic file i downloaded.

FCP-device read only or full.png

Array and Pool.png

Unassigned and shares.png

blacksheep2-diagnostics-20220308-2025.zip

Edited by sirhotness
added diagnostic zip

i followed space invaders yt vid and increased the docker image size, deleted the docker image and re-enabled.  damn i might have made this worse.  let me move some data also.  right now trying to figure out how to re-enable my docker again.

thanks jorgeB, new to this.

ok update, i did a move, then i just restarted the docker and it worked.  now im installing apps again. 

maybe i should set up the schedule differently w/ the move so this doesnt happen again?  or, right now i havfe 500g on my cache ssd, should i go to a 1tb to avoid his problem?

jorgeB, im going to be doing the VM stuff tonight since i have free time.  question, i noticed why my cache drive pool is filled.  theres is a file called "syslog-192.168.1.224.log.1" and that is over 300g out of 500g of space and why i can't move anything else.  what is this file for?  can i move it, delete it, etc?  i have 2 in there but the other syslog doesnt have .1 at the end and is 6.25kb.  should i replace the small one w/ this one?