[SUPPORT] xavierh / goaccess-for-nginxproxymanager

16 minutes ago, Masterwishx said:

fo

i found in container /etc/logrotate.conf : 
weekly
rotate 4

also founded some info in official github for logrotate ...

The goaccess-for-nginxproxymanager container doesn't do anything to NPM logs or rotates them in anyway. It just reads what's available, what you provide it.

• 11 months later...

where do you point the /opt/log part to in the appdata folder of ngxproxy? I have tried /mnt/user/appdata/NginxProxyManager /mnt/user/Logs/NginxProxyManager/logs and no matter where i point to in the ngxproxy appdata folder, nothing shows up on the dashboard. How can i be sure i have it right? I am using jlesage NginxProxyManager. Thank you

4 hours ago, Goldmaster said:

where do you point the /opt/log part to in the appdata folder of ngxproxy? I have tried /mnt/user/appdata/NginxProxyManager /mnt/user/Logs/NginxProxyManager/logs and no matter where i point to in the ngxproxy appdata folder, nothing shows up on the dashboard. How can i be sure i have it right? I am using jlesage NginxProxyManager. Thank you

I don't see jlesage NginxProxyManager has an app in Unraid so I assume you set it up manually. Can you send a screenshot of the settings for the container?

• 1 month later...

Hello I set up this container a little bit ago and it was working fine, had it secured over a tunnel. Now I am having an issue where nginx is timing out no matter what I do even RIGHT after a restart of the container. Can you possibly help me. I am forwarding through the container name and port but I also tried viewing the localip webgui and that won't even load. Any ideas?

On 10/1/2023 at 3:26 PM, The Fantastic Loki said:

Hello I set up this container a little bit ago and it was working fine, had it secured over a tunnel. Now I am having an issue where nginx is timing out no matter what I do even RIGHT after a restart of the container. Can you possibly help me. I am forwarding through the container name and port but I also tried viewing the localip webgui and that won't even load. Any ideas?

It did fix itself but tbh that's the worst kind of fix since I have absolutely no idea what was wrong but hey at least it's working now.

2 hours ago, The Fantastic Loki said:

It did fix itself but tbh that's the worst kind of fix since I have absolutely no idea what was wrong but hey at least it's working now.

Sorry for the delay... Not sure if your doing reverse proxy but if your using something like NGINX Proxy Manager you need to enable Websockets support.

• 1 month later...