"Fix common issues" : /boot/config/network-rules.cfg.bkp.cfg corrupted

Go to solution Solved by Squid,

This is the error that I keep getting; /boot/config/network-rules.cfg.bkp.cfg corrupted

I find the name really bizarre, why is it cfg.bkp.cfg ?

But anyways, it asked me to post here for help.unraid-diagnostics-20220310-1202.zip

I would like to say that I had problems with my server for a long time (99% sure it's unrelated to this). It just kept jamming for no apparent reason.

I had previously posted my diagnostic but nothing helpful showed up, and I was told it's probably hardware problem. My temp fix was to put in a script to reboot the server everyday. that worked for a while but still it crashed sometimes.

So I updated the script to reboot every 12 hours.

The "crash" wasn't a hard crash, the server wasn't fully locked up.

if I was still connected to the web interface I could see that all my CPUs were at 100%

if I left it logged on the server's GUI in with an actual monitor, the mouse and KB still worked but I wasn't able to do anything. (terminal > reboot would do nothing)

I fixed my issue recently! the problem was 1 stupid checkbox (which I can't find anymore) - but it was something along the lines of "enable Host access to custom networks" once I turned that off, all my problems went away.

• 2 weeks later...