Dynamix File Manager

3 hours ago, Mario Fischer said:

I tried it with a couple of files an folders. Now I've created a new folder "test" with the plugin and tested again. Same result. In the screenshot you can see the folder permissions:

image.thumb.png.5ad63dd9405ca561ffefbbae71c18385.png

Ok, this is a regression error. I made a fix

Thanks.

On 5/6/2022 at 12:41 PM, bonienl said:

See new version...

image.thumb.png.d7755909669af151388bdefc40cc662e.png

This is awesome! The only thing is we now lost the ability to copy the current path to clipboard (very useful when simultaneously using a terminal). Would you consider using a bold / character, instead of the stylized chevron that you now use?

Evening, Just installed the plugin and noticed a bug, where if you calculate the size of a ONLY files, it throws some warnings.

Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.file.manager/include/Browse.php on line 43

Warning: number_format() expects parameter 1 to be float, string given in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix/include/Helpers.php on line 43

appears to not put the "0" infront of the "in folders and X files" , just renders "in folders and X files"

chrome_8hsOOmpneO.jpg.b48d6e4225489da00aee93e5e1dc6bc1.jpg

Edited by Sir3lit
38 minutes ago, Sir3lit said:

Evening, Just installed the plugin and noticed a bug, where if you calculate the size of a ONLY files, it throws some warnings.

Thanks for reporting.

I made a fix, new version is available.

Note: Unraid stable version 6.10.0 is required now for this plugin

• Like 1

Hello Hello :)

i am using dynamix file manager (such a great feature on unraid ❤️ ) to move a 24GB folder from a POOL1_TEMP (SSD) to a POOL2_MEDIAS (SSD)

It should be fast (more than 100mb/s) but... the move starts at 120mb/s then go down to... 10/15 mb/s

any idea ?

This plugin adds a file manager functionality into the GUI.

The user can use this functionality to do (simple) file operations without the need of opening other applications.

It is not a substitute of MidNight Commander (mc) or any of the docker based file managers, you can use whatever fits your requirements best.

To run this plugin you need to have Unraid 6.10.0 stable version installed.

4 minutes ago, bonienl said:

This plugin adds a file manager functionality into the GUI.

The user can use this functionality to do (simple) file operations without the need of opening other applications.

It is not a substitute of MidNight Commander (mc) or any of the docker based file managers, you can use whatever fits your requirements best.

To run this plugin you need to have Unraid 6.10.0 stable version installed.

I see - thanks for this info 👍

Edited by Zonediver
16 hours ago, s449 said:

This might be an Unraid issue, but is there any way to hide the Location column or just in general truncate columns instead of line breaking them? The UX feels more difficult with varying row heights.

screenshot.thumb.png.7f1817cb04ba32f4100a91b0d0f08f89.png

The location indicators are there to see instantly on which devices a share exists, and secondly the indicators are clickable and actionable. This means - for example - you can move or copy the content of a share on the selected device to another device.

It defeats the purpose to hide the location column, but to address your OCD all rows are now shown with the same height, which is actually only an "issue" when looking at the <SHARE> level.

I noticed that when you upload a file with the same name that is already in the current directory, it will replace it without any warning. I think this is very dangerous. 

I also can't see the switch for advanced and basic mode in the top bar that is mentioned in the pdf from the start post. F2 also does nothing.

21 hours ago, kennymc.c said:

I noticed that when you upload a file with the same name that is already in the current directory, it will replace it without any warning. I think this is very dangerous. 

I changed the upload to create a new file instead without overwriting the existing file. The name of the new file has a sequence number included, similar to what browsers do when downloading files.

Note that you can upload multiple files at once by selecting them in the opened window.

21 hours ago, kennymc.c said:

I also can't see the switch for advanced and basic mode in the top bar that is mentioned in the pdf from the start post. F2 also does nothing.

Basic and Advanced mode do not exist anymore. The title bar has become a selectable folder structure.

• Like 1