Dynamix File Manager

On 2/26/2023 at 9:44 PM, kennymc.c said:

I noticed that the ACE Editor settings (Ctrl+,) like theme or text size are not saved. As soon as you exit the editor and open it again, the default settings are loaded again.
There are also display problems with the Black and White Base Themes. Themes with a vertical menu bar like Azure and Grey are not affected.
The problem also affects other plugins that use the ACE editor, like User Scripts.

@bonienl Are you able to reproduce this?

1 hour ago, kennymc.c said:

I noticed that the ACE Editor settings (Ctrl+,) like theme or text size are not saved. As soon as you exit the editor and open it again, the default settings are loaded again

How do you change the editor settings?

There is no specific saving of settings and each time a new editor is opened it uses the predefined settings.

1 hour ago, kennymc.c said:

There are also display problems with the Black and White Base Themes.

I don't see any problems with these themes.

What browser and resolution are you using?

Please post a screenshot of the "problem".

1 hour ago, bonienl said:
2 hours ago, kennymc.c said:

I noticed that the ACE Editor settings (Ctrl+,) like theme or text size are not saved. As soon as you exit the editor and open it again, the default settings are loaded again

How do you change the editor settings?

There is no specific saving of settings and each time a new editor is opened it uses the predefined settings.

I assumed that if I change something in this menu it is not only temporary. Can the predefined settings be changed somehow? Preferably also globally for all plugins that use the ACE editor.

1 hour ago, bonienl said:
2 hours ago, kennymc.c said:

There are also display problems with the Black and White Base Themes.

I don't see any problems with these themes.

What browser and resolution are you using?

Please post a screenshot of the "problem".

Here's what it looked like with Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge on Windows and macOS with the Black and White theme (ad-blocker disabled):

117934332_Bildschirmfoto2023-03-25um16_24_06.thumb.png.6bba5ee3f1e2e2b6e2820eb306f7554f.png 970471330_Bildschirmfoto2023-03-25um16_23_21.thumb.png.fb22ccf92119e0b29a9b6029db314dbc.png

And this is how it looked with the Grey and Azure Theme:

1271617112_Bildschirmfoto2023-03-25um16_24_52.thumb.png.0ddd1888d5337a13d12eeac51dfd6cc9.png  812579209_Bildschirmfoto2023-03-25um16_25_46.thumb.png.55f1817f0f0aeda0e7979584a6f3e0b0.png

18 hours ago, kennymc.c said:

Here's what it looked like ...

I fixed the appearance of the ACE editor settings menu

image.png

18 hours ago, kennymc.c said:

I assumed that if I change something in this menu it is not only temporary

Unfortunately I haven't found a way to make changes permanent, but if anyone knows I'll add it.

On 9/12/2022 at 10:15 PM, HDGuy said:

Would really like a queue option- so you can add multiple jobs to the queue after the first has started rather than just one action at a time.

A little push for this idea as it was requested from different users in the German subforums.

Im seeing this error when navigating to folders in 6.12-RC2

Mar 31 09:12:28 Unraid nginx: 2023/03/31 09:12:28 [error] 8110#8110: *2809 open() "/usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.file.manager/javascript/ace/mode-log.js" failed (2: No such file or directory) while sending to client, client: ip, server: , request: "GET /plugins/dynamix.file.manager/javascript/ace/mode-log.js HTTP/1.1", host: "ip", referrer: "http://ip/Shares/Browse?dir=%2Fmnt%2Fuser%2Fbackups%2Fappdata%2F2023-03-31%4002.00"

I go to "Shares", click to navigate "Backups" then "appdata" and that does work but the log produces this error.  Assuming it can be ignored as everything works, but I didnt see anyone else posting something like it so thought I would post it.

3 minutes ago, Sangt-Lucifer said:

Hello,

I just updated the plugin and now I only see this and also no error in the logs.

Bildschirm­foto 2023-03-31 um 18.40.51.jpg

Same issue.  Just updated this plugin to the latest version: 2023.03.31 and now navigating into any shares folder results in the same result: image.thumb.png.a486da4ce578e02d38c52c44649aba55.png

No errors.  

Version:

image.thumb.png.14133b399e5c808d481a66adc7d343e6.png

• Like 1

Sorry for the complete newbie question. I installed the plugin Dynamix File Manager on my new UNRAID server. I pulled the 2x2TB drives from a previous, unfinished server, to use as Parity and Drive 1. In the old machine both drives had movies and music. Now one was overwritten for Parity and the other still had a Downloads folder. With this new Disk 1 drive, I was able to add/make a sub directory for Movies using Dynamix File Manager. I am unable to do the same with Disk 2 and Disk 3. I am wondering if I did not complete the steps or need to adjust settings somewhere. Can you offer some advice please?

Main Array Screen.png

Disk 1 - Create Yes.png

Disk 2 - Create No.png

10 hours ago, vlbnyc said:

Can you offer some advice please?

The file manager does not allow to create shares, this is only possible using the GUI.

When a share is created, the associated allocation method will place the files accordingly and create folders on different disks as needed.

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Docshaker said:

hmm anyone having issues with this last update? after this last update, my GUI is gone. none of the pages load. I can only see terminal button and log off

Latest version is 2023.04.02. Works fine for me on Unraid 6.11 and 6.12

Do you use this version?