Sonarr and Radarr stop importing with Unraid after 6.10.0 rc1

Like the title says, both rc2 and rc3 break sonarr and radarr where it will no longer import the movies and shows. Here's what the radarr log is showing:

[v4.0.5.5981] System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path '/Plex/Movies/XXXXXXXXXXXX' is denied. ---> System.IO.IOException: Permission denied --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.IO.FileSystem.CreateDirectory(String fullPath) at System.IO.Directory.CreateDirectory(String path) at NzbDrone.Common.Disk.DiskProviderBase.CreateFolder(String path) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Common\Disk\DiskProviderBase.cs:line 190 at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.MovieFileMovingService.CreateFolder(String directoryName) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\MovieFileMovingService.cs:line 197 at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.MovieFileMovingService.EnsureMovieFolder(MovieFile movieFile, Movie movie, String filePath) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\MovieFileMovingService.cs:line 151 at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.MovieFileMovingService.MoveMovieFile(MovieFile movieFile, LocalMovie localMovie) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\MovieFileMovingService.cs:line 72 at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.UpgradeMediaFileService.UpgradeMovieFile(MovieFile movieFile, LocalMovie localMovie, Boolean copyOnly) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\UpgradeMediaFileService.cs:line 51 at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.MovieImport.ImportApprovedMovie.Import(List`1 decisions, Boolean newDownload, DownloadClientItem downloadClientItem, ImportMode importMode) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\MovieImport\ImportApprovedMovie.cs:line 123

I've tried docker safe new permissions but that didn't do anything. I have to revert back to rc1 to get them working again. I'd appreciate any help so I can actually upgrade again. TIA

So no one has any ideas or suggestions? We're just stuck on rc1 for the rest of our lives or do I just have to hope that maybe someday it will accidentally get addressed in a future release? There's no actual support for the software I paid for, so I have to hope the community can help but it's been all crickets.

rc2 and 3 are working fine for the vast majority of people, so it's got to be something unique to your setups.

I suggest clicking on the radarr icon on the Unraid dashboard, selecting the support option, read through the last several pages in the thread to see if your issue is mentioned, if not create a post in that thread detailing your issue along with attaching your diagnostics.