Invalid folder within /mnt

Go to solution Solved by dlandon,

Hi Everyone,

I got an error in fix common problems in regards to an invalid folder in /mnt. A quick search and suggestion was to restart the server which I did. but unfortuanly that did not fix the problem.

There is a "rootshare" folder in my /mnt that I have no idea how it got there. I haven't installed anything new on the server for a few weeks. Just general docker/plugin update. I have browsed to the folder, It's empty. I have tried to delete the folder but I get permission denied. I have tried using "MC" to delete it; with same results.

Could you please take a look at it and maybe point me to the right direction.

Thank you 

Invalid folder rootshare contained within /mnt

caspian-1-diagnostics-20220311-0858.zip

Edited by mdaryabe

I also am getting the same warning this morning. Just upgraded to RC3, and I have UD as well as Recycle Bin installed and updated both plugins this morning.

I assume you have recycle bin or UD installed? Looking at todays release notes, it specifically calls out root share:

image.png.f4df0cabdf2b8d1c5445932aab793147.png

image.png.223b575c64a55e78fc05cb0e2ea6fbdf.png

Maybe @dlandoncould take a peek?

EDIT: Actually, looking at the UD page, seems it's a new functionality added. I guess it's just FCP that needs to be updated.

Edited by cybrnook