Plex issues - SHFS related?

The past two days, out of the blue, I have been having issues with Plex on my unRAID server. Last night while watching something on Plex it actually crashed kicking myself and remote users off. I had to restart the docker about four times before it settled down, each time I restarted the docker it worked for maybe a minute or two and then would crash again. At the time this was happening I could find nothing in the unRAID logs, or the Plex docker logs to indicate what the issue could be. Last night I ran the TOP command and noticed that SHFS was consuming a lot of CPU cycles. Some Googling led me to posts from others experiencing SHFS high CPU issues in the past. One user had Plex on his cache drive setup in a BRTFS pool, his solution was to either move Plex to its own SSD formatted in XFS I believe. In the past I had Plex running with zero issues on unRAID with Plex on its own SSD. Right now I am on different hardware then previously, and I have a 1TB NVMe SSD and a 500GB 2.5' SSD pooled together for my cache formatted in BTRFS. The file system on my unRAID server is also BTRFS. Oddly enough the Plex issues seemed to occur around the same time both nights, the only thing I had scheduled was mover to run every hour, last night I set to run once a day. I am attaching diagnostics if they will help.

I am running unRAID 6.92 I am also not posting this in the Plex forums as I don't think it's an issue with Plex per se, rather an unRAID I/O issue.

I am thinking I once again need to move Plex to it's own SSD to isolate it.

Does anyone have any insight as to what my ongoing Plex issues could be?

backuptower-diagnostics-20220313-0949.zip

Edited by ashman70

Today I moved my Plex metadata to a separate SSD that is an unassigned device in hopes that this would resolve the problem, but tonight again, around the same time the same thing happened. Several people on my server streaming, and Plex just becomes unresponsive. I have TOP running and PMS RunServer is at 100% or so and Plex just stops responding, crashes for users, the GUI won't load, I have to restart the docker, which I had to do twice or three times and then its fine.