madburg

LSI Controller FW updates IR/IT modes

1627 posts in this topic Last Reply

Posted (edited)

Hi there, I used the the wrong bootable key for the Dell H310 and it appears that I wiped the SAS address as its now only showing 000000000000 is there a way to recover from this? I checked on the card and I cannot see anywhere where it is listed, there certainly is not a sticker for it. When use option 1 it does not list the SAS address. Did I now brick the card. I was still able to install the latest firmware I just don't have the SAS address.

I just used a slightly different SAS address of my 2nd Dell H310 controll and it appears that unraid is ok with that.

Edited by MrLondon

2 minutes ago, MrLondon said:

Hi there, I used the the wrong bootable key for the Dell H310 and it appears that I wiped the SAS address as its now only showing 000000000000 is there a way to recover from this? I checked on the card and I cannot see anywhere where it is listed, there certainly is not a sticker for it. When use option 1 it does not list the SAS address. Did I now brick the card. I was still able to install the latest firmware I just don't have the SAS address.

You can use sas2flash to set a sas address you can just make one up 😊