UD and Array Ops sections fail to load on Main tab

Go to solution Solved by dlandon,

Had to revert this server from 6.10 RC3 back to 6.9.2 because samba is too unstable on the RC. Now all the tabs are very slow on the webui but i can't get the bottom of the main tab to load at all. I tried with Safari and Firefox. Same results with both. There is a parity check running which is also very slow but i can't stop or pause it since that section won't load on Main.

brunnhilde-diagnostics-20220316-1531.zipbrunnhilde-diagnostics-20220316-1531.zip

Edit: I’ve tried rebooting but that didn't resolve anything or stop the parity check.

Edited by wgstarks
  • Solution
8 minutes ago, wgstarks said:

The bar shows for UD and for historical devices (even though that should be disabled). No devices show and nothing loads below that at all. The loading progress bar in Safari stops about half way.

It sounds as if there is a Java script error in UD.  Remove UD and boot normally and see if everything is OK.  Install UD and if the problem persists, hold ctrl, shift, and J at the same time.  Let me know if you see any Java errors.

1 minute ago, dlandon said:

It sounds as if there is a Java script error in UD.  Remove UD and boot normally and see if everything is OK.  Install UD and if the problem persists, hold ctrl, shift, and J at the same time.  Let me know if you see any Java errors.

Is there a way to delete UD in safe mode?

37 minutes ago, dlandon said:

Problem resolved. Your a lifesaver. 😁

No java errors now.