Drives not recognised - Already replaced cables

I currently have 4 HDD's and 1 SSD plugged into my rig.

The two 4TB HDDs show, along witht he 250GB SSD, however the other two 2TB drives do not show.  I've tried installing the unassigned devices plugin, but this has not helped.

My Docker folder has also disapeared meaning nothing is running; I'm unsure if this is related, or because the 4TB drives are full?

I have attached the diagnostics if someone could please take a look?

media-diagnostics-20220317-2049.zip

1 hour ago, whipdancer said:

Have you tried booting using a Linux DVD/USB and seeing if they show up?  Are they shucked drives by any chance?

No, they're the drives I originally had in the system before adding the two new 4TB HDD's in.

I run the system headless and only manage it through the web GUI.  IS there a way to check this through the terminal?

2 minutes ago, skot4th said:

No, they're the drives I originally had in the system before adding the two new 4TB HDD's in.

Are the 2 new drives shucked drives (originally external drives that have been removed from the case)?  Do you have another system you can use to test the new drives (or old drives as necessary)?

IS there a way to check this through the terminal?

I could be mistaken, but I only saw 2 drives in the syslog file.  You can use the standard Linux commands to see how many drives the system has - something like

fdisk -l

should show you everything.

• 10 months later...

Reviving my old topic... I moved away from using Unraid for a short while, partly due to this issue, but now I'm back and eager to fix this problem.

The two new 4TB drives are fresh drives bought direct from Amazon.  The other two drives were already working in the system.

Since installing the 4TB drives the two 2TB drives are completely bricked.  They have data on them I want to get off.

I could put them in a windows machine, but surely the system would not be able to read them due to them being set up for Unraid?

The other two drives are the drives which are showing as being active.

How can I resolve this?

Thanks