Unraid 6.9.2 keeps restarting and freezing

Go to solution Solved by trurl,

My Unraid server has worked perfectly for the last several years but then my nvme cache drive completely failed overnight. I replaced the cache drive and restored it with CA Backup/Restore, but ever since then my server has been restarting itself after being on a couple hours and then a couple hours after that it will completely freeze up (can't access via GUI and even local access is frozen, can't type anything). I'll have to hard restart to bring it back online but it will just do the same thing again after a couple hours, even if I disable all dockers.

I reseated the ram and ran a memtest and it passed with 0 errors and I reseated all of the hard drive power and sata cables but I can't figure out what is going on.

Can anybody please look at my log and see if anything catches your eye? This was taken right after it restarted itself and automatically began a parity check.

nas-diagnostics-20220317-2251.zip

Edited by Yousty

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

After going into BIOS and setting "Power Supply Idle Control" to "typical current idle" and disabling C-states, Unraid has been running without any issues for the last 48 hours. Updating my BIOS must have triggered this issue because it had been running fine without changing those settings for years before updating BIOS.